Addon RealMobHealth Banned?

I am no longer seeing mob health. when I look at the addon list it says banned. Anyone know why?

They added the functionality without an addon.

The addon was thus made redundant and a waste of bandwidth

2 Likes

Blizzard actually changed their stance and allowed the actual mob health to be seen by an add-on rather than having to guess like that add-on did. Download modern targetframe

4 Likes

Meaning that if I delete that addon I will see mob health values?

Asking to make sure I read your statement correctly, sir!

I have the add on deleted and still do not see mob health. I also tried to find a new check box for mob health but do not see it. I think he might be thinking this is retail

1 Like

Get this:

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/modern-targetframe

Made by the same guy.

7 Likes

Confirmed TargetFrame has restored mob health numbers

1 Like

No. You will still need an add-on. However an add-on will be able to access the real actual mob health. The add-on “Real mob health” was actually a guess. It recorded how much damage it took to kill an enemy and put the estimate as the mob health.

Download the addon, Modern targetframe it will show you the real actual mob health

5 Likes

Pretty much every raid frame addon shows mob-health.

1 Like

How do you guys know they changed their stance on mob health? Where did you read this so I can follow it too lol

4 Likes
4 Likes

Every time these community managers make a post I ask them to sticky it. Most of the time i find this stuff randomly floating in my feed. In this case, just missed all together. Thank you for your help guys

4 Likes

Dont appear to even need a special addon?
I noticed last night i was seeing real numbers for mob HP
and i never installed any addon for it.

Players in PVP are still not showing, which is as should be

1 Like

There’s a blue post tracker on wowhead. You can always use that.

2 Likes

I do not know why the mods show as banned, should just show as removed, as they were simply no longer needed.

2 Likes