Addon question

Prior to the current patch I was able to track my extra caged pets in my guild banks by name with TSM. Long ago I could track them with Bagnon, that changed with BfA, or maybe it was Altoholic, TBH i can’t remember which.

All of a sudden caged pets can’t be tracked by name as inventory in any of my guild banks. I’ve tried several times asking on the TSM Discord about it, no replies.

My question today is if there is any other addon that does track caged pets in guild banks. I have a huge supply ( almost 3 guild banks full) and it’s driving me bonkers I can’t monitor them.

1 Like

my altoholic is showing them correctly.

This makes it even more strange. Went back to the TSM discord, mentioned it, even showed a screenshot that it doesn’t list inventory of caged pets. The guy didn’t really seem to care or attempt to help me figure it out.

As far as Altoholic goes, like I said before, this makes it even more strange that it’s not showing inventory. Going to try to post a screenshot but the last time I tried I couldn’t.

Yep, I can’t post links :l This is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY getting on my nerves. (Both not being able to see my caged pet inventory as well as not being able to post links. LOL)

My Altoholic has never shown them.
I use Elvui and a heap of other addons, so it could be something is interfering with it. Until reading this thread I’d just assumed pets were coded differently and couldn’t be searched for, as I never could.

You can post links, just not as direct clickable ones without Trust Level 3.

1. Type link URL.
  2. Highlight link URL.
  3. Click the </> symbol just above from where you are typing.
  4. Link will now appear as shown below:

www.worldofwarcraft.com

1. Now people can just copy/paste your link to visit it.
2 Likes

https://imgur.com/CcGZHfL

Hey I did it! Thank you, Kyzera! :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

:grinning:

It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to keep track of pets by name with Altoholic & Bagnon. Can’t even search your bags for a pet by name with Bagnon.