Additional Class Tuning Incoming - December 21

Following further review, we’re going to make the following changes tomorrow, December 21, at about 10:00 a.m. PST.

Season of Discovery

• Druid
    • Lacerate base cost reduced 10 Rage (was 15).
    • Mangle (Bear) base cost reduced to 15 Rage (was 20).
  • Priest
    • Shadow Word: Death base damage increased by 103% and the bonus damage it receives from spell power has been increased by 50%.
25 Likes

incoming shadow priest?

3 Likes

thanks i guess
will bear tanks ever get a viable aoe threat ability tho

7 Likes

-no fix for premade Queues to where only 5 can Queue (no raid groups)
or make premades Queue against only other premades.
-no heals debuff on priests
-no hunter nerf…

alright… this is my last month probably.
Most people that pay for your game have been actively coming to these forums for weeks telling you where the issues lie and what means the most. We don’t appreciate being ignored.

23 Likes

oh god i’m going to end up murdering myself repeatedly on accident aren’t i

12 Likes

This sounds like a buff for flavor of the month healers to get people to reroll, the. Nerf them into oblivion at level 40.

Please go back to retail - there’s a reason these things only exist in a dying game like retail.

6 Likes

naw, SWD was bad before, penance outdid it in damage as well, the issue with this buff is that it’s gonna cause us to inflict like 300-400 damage to ourselves every ~10 seconds on shadow, which is gonna hurt a lot

• No Healing nerf for Priests
  • Nothing about Premades ruining PvP

I WILL 100% UNSUB if this two things are not adressed by the time this sub runs out.

24 Likes

I don’t play retail, that’s no reason to ignore the obvious fixes to the balance of the current system.

every other game in existence that has competitive play has premade groups queue against other premade groups.

The only people that play Premade to Queue against random PuGs are bad at the game.

12 Likes

Godspeed young druid.

You will be missed.

7 Likes

can i have your gold

9 Likes

Dang ya’ll are really out of touch huh. Like the others said, no nerfs to priests, healing in general, or premades. That is crazy.

8 Likes

Make it also return mana equal to damage taken.

Makes it even better.

3 Likes

Honestly, i’d kill for that, would also mean it’s like a life tap for shadow, which is kinda cool

2 Likes

I cant wait to kill myself in game with this change!

5 Likes

Maybe in PVP, but it’s still a meme spec for PVE.

1 Like

Just make swd into it’s cataclysm version please!

1 Like

druid: oh good I can do more damage
priest: oh good I can kill myself faster

5 Likes

Got it. So really a nerf to those that penance then swd is the consensus? Lock shadow finisher haunt comes at the expense of meta and chaos bolt…