Adding shop mounts when game is terrible

lol the activision is strong with this one.

108 Likes

I get the feeling they would have released it no matter how the game was doing. It’s December. Store mounts are often bought as gifts. There also hasn’t been a store mount in awhile.

51 Likes

Got your tin foil hat little to tight there might want to loosen it a bit.

46 Likes

Calling the game “terrible” is just an opinion.

If it’s so terrible stop playing and go away :wink:

35 Likes

That’s what a lot of people did. That’s why you see so many people talking about dead friends lists, dead guilds, and dead raid teams.

47 Likes

Okay but the mount is beautiful and I plan to buy it :blue_heart::fox_face:

25 Likes

People that buy store items and pre-order expansions are the reason Blizzard can get away with delivering sub par products.

37 Likes

holy crap i just saw it, best looking mount in this game, moment i log on that thing is in my collection

7 Likes

Still better than the mystic runesaber fiasco. They didn’t make another mount for a lonnnng time after that.

2 Likes

Oh right because adding shop mounts during times of success is so much better.

Everyone here praised shop mounts in Wrath when they were introduced. Not one person was upset.

Oh wait

11 Likes

That depends on your definition of “sub par”

That Fox mount is anything but Sub par. It looks freaking fantastic.

11 Likes

Yeah and you have to spend real money to get it, in a game that costs money to buy and has a subscription already.

11 Likes

Good thing it’s 100% cosmetic, and it doesn’t give you any in game advantages and you aren’t forced to buy it.

Crazy right.

21 Likes

People that complain about everything constantly, denigrating the game regardless of any attempt at improving it or any facets that are worth having, even though they’re still paying a sub fee for a game they profess to hate are the reason Blizzard can’t get any credit for whatever they do do right.

14 Likes

Good thing it props Blizzard up financially for the quarter so they don’t have to worry about actually improving the game because their financial ends are met with bad business practice.

12 Likes

Dude the team making mounts aren’t making big game decisions. Let people buy their “everybody’s first deviantart oc” fox mounts if they so desire.

12 Likes

Because the artist’s making this mount totally would be working on major game design otherwise.

12 Likes

What is it and hating on others who want to buy a mount from the shop that was going in game anyway BFA could been the best selling WOW ever they would put the fox in and you all will still whine. Give it a rest we get it you hate the game so just unsub and let those who are still having fun in game enjoy it.

17 Likes

Straw man, lots of people give credit where it’s due, that doesn’t negate the fact this expansion is simply riddled with terrible decisions and Blizzard has doubled down on those decisions at almost every turn.

I guarantee in the last patch they’ll start reverting things like they did in legion with legendary currency, something people asked for from day 1.

4 Likes

Absolutely agree but the white knights are about
 screaming ‘go team blizz’ its kinda when the titanic sunk and those left on board stayed because it was still “the unsinkable titanic”

Or we can still voice our opinion that many others share :wink:

8 Likes