Adding cosmetic flavor to certain transmog appearances

Hey Blizzard/everyone,

I don’t usually post… but I just recently found out that one of my favorite items from Vanilla has been nerfed with the “Legacy Bonus Inactive” change.

I am fairly sure it wasn’t intentional but got grouped in with the rest of the legacy set bonuses that actually affect gameplay stats.

The items are Thekals’s Grasp and Arlokk’s Grasp proccing Primal Blessing which transforms the wearer into a tiger. I used to love throwing these things on for fun in old raids and in the capital cities.

Can we please have the ability to have flavor abilities added to the transmog appearnces for things like Corrupted Ashbringer, Thekals’s Grasp and Arlokk’s Grasp and Xal’atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl that would function like Xal’atath, Blade of the Black Empire? So that when transmogged we can still hear the whispers and fun little cosmetic effects?

As someone who has played since day one and has gone out of their way to farm and collect unique items I feel really bummed that this was taken away.

At least before I could hop around playing with my outdated weapons. not affecting anyone… Now I cant even do that.

1 Like