Addiction is a real problem

Yes, let’s go outside in the middle of Winter.

/facepalm

1 Like

Taking calls on the growler is how you establish dominance.

Red of course… in Star Trek Red means Dead.

Unless you are a named character and not some Crewman number. (I need to watch Galaxy Quest again… I love Guy’s panic)

1 Like

And break my 16 month streak of not leaving my house? I don’t think so.

2 Likes

I practice my AoE on the throne.

1 Like

It’s the only time I sit while eating.

1 Like

This…

just got awkward… and funny.

1 Like

FF14 doesn’t have a 50/50 coin toss of you seeing a “scheduled unscheduled maintenance” every morning since the launch of their new expansion, and HOW DARE people complain about a game that is pretty much open beta on live servers!

Here is some more copium for you, looks like you used all yours up very recently.

It was like 2 degrees outside my house this morning…I ain’t going out there! lol

1 Like

Little kids do it all the time same with moms.

And the OP is not wrong.

People have addictions to this game and they need to take a break or find something else to sink time into that has some beneficial side effects.

1 Like

If there’s one thing Ive learned about WoW over the year is that many different people play for many different motivations. WoW, by its very nature, is an escape reality game, so yeah… when the game goes down it triggers some people.

Also, again, by very nature, people schedule their days around WoW, you know… stuff like getting daily/weeklies done on time. When there’s an un-expected outage, again, people get triggered.

In fairness, we all purchase subs based on expected uptime. Since 10.0.5, Blizz has in many ways failed to live up to its expectations. The major patch took longer than expected, multiple hot-fixes were necessary, which brought the servers down for longer than expected, and now we’re sitting through another 3hr outage, which, I expect inline with what’s transpired since the major patch, will take longer than advertised. Over the past 8 days, the servers were supposed to be down ~9hrs, 8 for the major patch, 1 for the weekly. We’re fast approaching 24hrs of downtime for the past 8 days. So yeah… that’s kind of a problem.

1 Like

That RNG/gambling loot fix is strong in some.

I like to picture them running as fast as possible from one thing to another getting more and more pissed off with each loot drop not being a perfect upgrade. Then repeat this on at least a handful of toons before flipping tables. Makes me smile every week.

I mean yeah complaining about tuesday maint is kinda silly but theres been quite a few maints. To me it seems reasonable to be a little miffed at this point.

2 Likes

Dont you have anything else to do but obsess about others concerns?

You are kidding yourself if you think there aren’t people that would complain about maintenances extending multiple times in FF.

The grass isn’t always greener in anime land.

They’re a giant software company, who commands hundreds of millions of dollars in sales. They don’t need you to defend them. Get off their leg. You’re pathetic.

I tried touching grass once, something in the ‘grass’ bit me and I fell into a heaping ball of blubbering mess and had to be carried inside to the safety of my room. Shun to the outside world!

Sorry but some of us have limited time in our lives to play games it something we like to do. I plan the day to play wow downtime has been change 4 times. So when they said 9am i plan on heading back to play then they change it to 11am i said ok np ill find something else to do came back at 11am which turn into 1pm. Just not a professional way of hanging things.