Add RBG's to WOTLK

GOT MY VOTE! +10

4 Likes

At this point F it, toss them in since changes are happening left and right so you have my vote.

5 Likes

If they’re going to make unfun changes, why not make fun changes? RBGs in WotLK sounds fun.

11 Likes

Please get the ball rolling on this!

1 Like

Please add RBG’S to WOTLK.

Being forced to play arena for points is tiring.

1 Like

That would be awesome, but they will prob make us have to walk to the battleground to be more social, make some friends along the way, colect some flowers.

5 Likes

Or because other people are not online at the time when their friends are, or because their friends don’t happen to want to do BGs at the time, or because many people only have time to play during off-hours, or because many people are new to the game and don’t feel the need to already have friends prepared in order to competitively do content, or because ‘suffer’ is a stupid word to use in this context…

#nochanges isnt even a thing anymore, i fully endorse this as it would be a big QOL. Premades v pugs = train vs mini van. Take away RDF GIVE US RBGS!

2 Likes

Fantastic idea. RBG has only positives. It’s the kind of change that everyone could get behind, would be easy to implement, and would encourage more participation.

Glad to see that some posts on the forums aren’t just about flaming and actually can put forth good proposals that Blizzard, if they are smart, will adopt.

2 Likes

Hell yeah rated strand of the ancients :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

But in all honesty I would love RBGs. I played the crap out of them in cata and mop.

5 Likes

This would be an excellent addition to the game and probably why it will never happen

4 Likes

RBGs should have been in since Vanilla Classic.

5 Likes

Although I think Rgbs are the best form of rated pvp I don’t think it belongs in wrath classic. But I also think dungeon finder does.

They don’t even want RDF in WOTLK.

In what world do you think they’d add RBG’s?

I agree with you by the way. It should have been in the game since classic 2019. The whole thing should have been a ‘plus’ experience from the get go.

1 Like

Yes please.

Please do this!

Getting honor gear through regular bg’s is typically the play before getting into rated bg’s. Not only that, but being able to do regular bg’s with your team while getting honor gear is a solid way to get synergy with your group, with no risk of losing rating, for when you start queueing rated.

1 Like

Must have struck a chord with that take. That aside, “suffer” is the perfect word to use in this context as it’s unbearable queueing into games with PUG’s who have no idea what they’re doing. Why should fully capable people who can form a full group be forced to limit their potential with only a 5-man or solo queue and deal with people who don’t know what they’re doing? I’m all for inclusivity but at the end of the day, if I have nine other people to queue with I’m going to do that rather than go into WSG where some random prot warrior is running in circles rather than playing the objective.

RBG’s should 100% be in the game…in fact they should of been added in classic and TBC as well.

3 Likes

Most definitely. Ranking in Classic was just a time sink, didn’t require much skill or coordination. TBC definitely would have maintained more of a player base had this been implemented… Need to find a way to get this in the ear of the devs.

1 Like