Add LFR Mage Tower

Can we do wings instead?

Ay, leave momma out of this! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Perfectly acceptable.

Ur not my dad

Yes, in this case, a very good thing. :wink:

I have said for a long time it would be fun to have lfr queues for hard content with professional commentators like the great push talking about it spreamed on twitch.

“and here we see the warrior checking his gear set. Not quite sure why he is using and intellect staff but let’s see how it works out for him” lol

1 Like

Are we automatically inducted into the fray if we post? Or can I just kinda poke people and run? It’s not like the shank will be poisoned or anything… =P

If you want to see 5-10 people being knocked off a platform to their death at once… join a mythic Tomb pug. :wink:

Every… time…

2 Likes

some of growl’s “undercover” videos are hilarious.

“I think my ironfur tracker isn’t working, he doesn’t have any ironfur. must not be tracking it properly” :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hell, people were falling off during the Sylvie fight in phase 2 lmao. Just walking right off. No mechanics involved. Just the air of delusion and lack of vision :laughing:

1 Like

Fine I’ll post on my panda

2 Likes

THere ya go

1 Like

Maybe don’t scale up the damage, but yes increase the players :laughing:

Watching a whole LFR team try and tackle Kruul would be like watching one of those game shows where they have to do obstacle courses and keep getting knocked off.

3 Likes

Heck no. I’m blaming Velen and that even jankier DH in the tanks scenario.

1 Like

Hee hee hee. I get what you’re saying but picturing a tank turning around to scold Velen made me laugh.

I don’t want them to be able to just overwhelm it with damage and healing, so it’s going to have to be scaled up

The exact numbers are irrelevant, just make them do mechanics so I can have a giggle

1 Like

If he could, he’d have reported me for the stuff I’ve said to him

2 Likes

The thing you gotta understand about the tanking scenenario is that you’re not there to kill Kruul.

You’re there because Velen is on suicide watch and Khadgar is concerned about him since he has all the will to live as a baby in a bathtub making toast while eyeballing how many prescription painkillers it’d take to get the job done.

3 Likes

The meh push