Add a unique mount for mythic+ top .1%

Add a mount for top .1% thats different than the KSM mount.

There should be an elite achievement beyond the season end title that would help encourage some people to push higher.

The top 1% are catered to enough as is. Don’t go giving blizzard any ideas lol

2 Likes

there’s never enough catering for the top.

they should be what the other 99.995% wish they were.

we rewarded mediocracy enough.

1 Like

Until it’s spec-based top .1% instead of ‘mostly’ FOTM this should never be a thing

Or even better, top .1% of a server without allowing server transfers for the entire duration of the season

2 Likes

They dont even have an a KSM mount comparable to the other game mode rewards. Youre stimply asking for too much.

And like the others said .1% is excessive. You wouldnt even be there if you hit 3k.

dislike idea. :100:

1 Like

You haven’t even hit 3000io score yet and only timed two +21 keys. You’re not even an elite.

2 Likes

I’d love to see something, anything, in the gap between 2500 and the projected title cutoff of 3200-3250

Calm down, NA isn’t as good as EU lol our cut off is like 3110 I think

I was doing a little extrapolation given we’ve still got another full rotation of affixes and the 10.0.7 patch ring to account for. EU is also only about 3140 at the moment. I’d expect both to rise maybe 100 more points.

Yeah probably right

Yes, the character I am posting on and haven’t played in several months does not have 3k io. Thanks for your completely irrelevant reply.

Anyways, wouldn’t advocating for something you think I won’t get just prove that I am selfless :slight_smile:

I don’t see the downside of adding more rewards or incentives for all levels of gameplay tbh.

I don’t see any downside either to add more rewards. :blush:

1 Like

Bump!

Add more exclusive mounts for PVE players and add a mount for elite solo shuffle!

I wouldn’t be surprised if NA gets closer to the 3.3k mark than the 3.2k. There is still a lot of time, and this ring could make things rather interesting.

Typical trajectory has been 15-20 points a week, and given I’d expect this season to end with the end of this rotation, you’ve got 5 more weeks.

It might plateau pretty soon though. Every key is puggable on a 25 and some on 26 but not that much past that.

I can’t see them ending this season in 5 weeks. There’s no way 10.1 will be ready in time for that.

Not that they’ve ever hesitated putting out a patch that wasn’t ready, mind you …

1 Like

Yea but the KSM mounts are really unique though. I got mine a little bit ago. It is rather cool looking. We get something cool and everyone still complains about it. This is why we cant have neat stuff as often cuz everyone complains about it so Blizz knows there really is no point in trying to please people. No matter what they do, people will complain about it anyways.

Yeah I finally reached 3110 and then saw the score went up again another 80 points or so.