Add a channel for boosts and carry sales in LFG

Can we have a channel in LFG for buying carries / boost in looking for group finder, i mean even blizzard ceo embrace boosting, why not adding a channel so sellers/buyers dont bother people doing their normal runs but adding support for people that are interested in selling or buying runs.

5 Likes

no /10char

Are you referring to the group finder ads, or trade chat ads? The group finder ones are 100% against tos. But the trade offers in trade chat are what the channel is intended for. They should make a channel called Bs for all the people that want to argue about politics and all that other Bs that has nothing to do with the game.

2 Likes

What they need is an AH style in game tool that lets sellers sell runs and cut out the middle man, than make advertising in LFG and in trade channel bannable.

Make a tool where you can list your key or dungeon, what difficulty, how much, what the options are like timed or untimed, than the buyer pays, they do their thing and once the game detects the buyer has gotten what they want in a group with the seller it can release the funds. And if the run never happens, than after X time the game will refund the money back to the buyer.

Gold only sells are not a problem and if you allow a seller to sell runs without having to advertise than no doubt more people will sell, less will end up in the hands of advertisers and definitely no boosting communities can get a hold of a large enough sum of money, therefore no RMT should happen either.

2 Likes

some form of safe carry sell/buy tool would be nice.

1 Like

Good players use tactics to take advantage of bad players that want everything bought? Shocking

Its the casuals player base that caused this problem

I dont think the ceo of blizzard embraces boosting. I have a better idea: Lets ban every single feesible form of boosting. This ranges from your gold boosts all the way to RMT bosting.

And some sort of system to be able to rate groups or such so you know you’re not getting scammed?

He posted an ad for his guild boosting on his personal twitter.

1 Like

No. Ban every single boosting service in this game. We already pay a sub fee for this stuff. Invest time into learning how to play and improve. Who needs boosting when you could LITERALLY google a m+ tutorial on youtube.

They won’t ban it, it’s been around since the very start of the game. They. Don’t. Care.
If the CEO even does it. They surely won’t ban it. So instead of asking for something that won’t happen, either quit (complaining) or ask for proper moderation of the subject.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what the channel is called or what it’s for. They use trade because it reaches the most eyes, not because it’s the correct channel.

Ok lets be real I dont think we as players should be ok with the dbags who spam trade from the Huokan community. Like its fine when someone wants to sell some gear or whatever or a mount but the amount of advertising huokan does is too much

blizzard doesn’t have a CEO anymore…they don’t even have a president

1 Like

I know some people have suggested an add on for blocking spam or key words to negate the influx of carry spam
I do know that complaining about it in trade sure it’s only going to inflame the problem there is no way you’re going to get everybody in trade chat to just not complain & Throw a fit
But people like that it’s like water to a plant they thrive on the attention so the more people complain about it the more they spam their little macro
I was suggest finding out what add-on people are using to block these spams :duck:

BadBoy add on is the ultimate friend. No need to create a separate channel when you can obliterate them from your screen on your own.

I would much rather they do this than have people spam the trade channel. People are going to do carries regardless, making a separate section so as few as people are bothered as possible sounds like a good idea.

why should people spend a lot of time doing content they don’t enjoy. some people like making gold and playing that auction house and some people like raiding and hate making gold and hate that auction house - it is a good thing those people can get together to trade what the other group needs and so both groups get to enjoy the game more.

1 Like

trade chat spam makes the game look like a f2p china mmo

You mean Blizzard Co-Leader . He is one of 2 people in charge

Hate to break it to you but advertising gold sale carries in Trade Chat is actually allowed in the ToS.

As far as HUokan goes if you can prove they are doing RMT sales by all means report them and if they are not do it anyways and let Blizz decided if they are violating ToS.

1 Like