<Actually Tilted> Mythic Raiding

- Is looking for players for Mythic raiding in BFA

About the Guild:

We are a group of players who enjoy challenging PvE content, joking, and sharing Memes. We raid 2 days a week (Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM-10PM EST). Our raid team consists of some of the highest DPS on the server and players who know their class/role very well, are Mechanically aware/skilled and are focused on clearing High-end PvE Content (Mythic Raiding/M+). We are looking for like-minded players who are confident in their skills and are looking to clear Mythic content.

What We Expect:

• Be Experienced with at-least Heroic Raiding
  • Be good at your class/role
  • Be Mechanically aware
  • Be more concerned with clearing content than your parse (Parses are for farm not progression)
  • Show up to raid (or let someone know if you won’t make it)
  • Be open minded
  • Be respectful

The only requirement we have is to show up at raid times and play your best.

BoD Progress: 1/9 Mythic 7/9 Heroic

Our Raid team:

• Ketter (Guild Leader): Blood DK/Balance Druid

• Bishbi (Officer) Mage

• Adopanda (Officer) Fury Warrior

• Lmfaø(Officer) Monk/Priest

• Vampimoire (Officer) Affliction Warlock

• Sanaty(Dps): Havoc DH

• Wupes (Dps): WW Monk

• Lystriia (Dps): Shadow Priest

• Aexxis (Dps): Outlaw Rogue

• Moistency (Dps): Frost DK/Ret Paladin

• Åtrï) (Healer): Holy Priest

• Lappykthx (Healer): Resto Shaman

• Maximuscow (Tank): Prot Warrior

• Nad (DPS) Havoc Demonhunter

• Haileey (Healer) MW Monk

• Nursia (Healer) MW Monk

Please take a look at our Guild and If you believe you fit in with us and are interested in raiding with us in BFA Leave a reply or message me on bnet #SuperErect1627 or the Guild leader #Ketter11366

1 Like

Wow! This guild sounds really good and fun ! :^)!

2 Likes

This is a bump

1 Like

The Pandaren race is a big meme

Pandaren are the master race.

If you could use another holy paladin I am interested. Feel free to check out my logs.

I particularly love the part of …parses are for farm not for progression…which is my big issue with my current RL…so if you are interested in a BM hunter that focusses on mechanics to avoid wipes during progression I am interested…
Regards
Glenn

Still looking for good players

Looking for some skilled players

I would like to talk to someone about joining sent a friend request Healz4days#11350

Could use a Healer as well pref a Mistweaver Monk

Lets get this bread gamers

Added you, looking forward to chatting a bit

Your raid times are exactly what I’m looking for. My gear isn’t quite up to par for Mythic and I haven’t delved too much into Heroic Uldir but, I am a skilled player that has been around since Vanilla and I learn quickly. I research fights and if I get a quick rundown before the actual encounter I can perform near flawlessly. I’ve been looking for quite some time now for a guild with raid times that fit my schedule and people that don’t mind helping me learn.

I play multiple classes though my DH is my only 120 Horde at the moment. I have a 120 Warrior, DK, and Druid and I am currently working on a Warlock for Horde and I am willing to transfer any of my Alliance characters to Horde.

To bumb or not to bump this is a meme.