Activision vs. CA UPDATE Employees Planning Walk Out

Unless you’re Quinton Flynn or Swifty?

I hope Blizzard gets a taste of their own medicine.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

I thought this kind of crap ended after the Corpsegrinder Incident…

Our entire culture is designed to protect men, especially white men, and their power and privilege. Pretending that corporate culture is somehow magically free of the bias toward protecting men is laughable, at best.

Has it gotten better? A little. A very little. Will it continue to improve? I certainly hope so. Is Blizzard rife with systemic bias toward men and their culture of privilege? Almost certainly. Is pretending that it’s just “a few bad apples” almost criminally ignorant? You bet your bippy.

The vast majority of corporations in this country are modeled after the military.

5 Likes

It’s not criminal it’s civil, brought by a state agency advocating on behalf of the alleged victims. If there had been prosecutable evidence we would have been talking about that two years ago. I’m not denying it happen, just trying to convince people to have realistic expectations about it.

Did you read the response from Blizz?

It was Blizz crying that the state of California didn’t hold their hand and talk things through before the suit was filed.

People are going down.

Does anybody even remember or know about the lawsuit filed against Bobby by the female staff member on his private jet? No? Didn’t think so. There are no consequences for these people.

1 Like

Adults realize that everything we consume is created by imperfect humans. So, we accept that and call out creators when their behavior crosses the line.

I mean, except for you, who only consumes products created by angels, right?

2 Likes

The armed forces are regularly sent to various training exercises where they’re shown videos on harassment or assault. In many of these instances, they are also told to voice their feelings on the matter.

As far as I’m aware, that’s how every corporation tries to “solve” these things as well. So that when the grunts ever find themselves in hot water, the higher-ups can just shrug and say, “Sorry, buddy, but you were trained.”

1 Like

No it only means the state attorneys are confident that they have enough evidence to get themselves a nice chunk of fine money from blizz

your brain is tiny

Literally no idea what your talking about

I’m reasonably sure you’re talking to asfriabis’ wow account after the amount of damage control this guy seems to be attempting lol

2 Likes

A woman accused Swifty a very popular streamer of sexual harrasment on social media they immediatly removed his NPC in game and any trace of ever working with Swifty.

A different woman accused Quinton(The Voice actor of Kael since WC3) Flynn of sexual harassment and they immediately deleted all his lines from the game and re-voiced Kael has retro-actively and going forward. Quinton even won the court case and counter sued and they still deleted his work based on an accusation on social media.

So I’m totally fine blizzard is getting slammed right now.

3 Likes

I agree. It is all about the money.

This is a serious allegation. The state of California does not bring things like this with nothing to go on. I dont know what to think of this, but I think the courts will get to the bottom of this. Every side has a right to defend themselves. I do not know and doubt anyone replying in this thread knows all information involved here. Let the truth be know either way. Let the outcome be correct

Forgiveness and acceptance are two different things.

Who said anything about forgiveness?

How is it you’re posting on the forums, anyway? You using the magical made by perfect humans computer and internet again?

The keyword here, ladies and gentlemen, is “allegation.”

almost poetic the way those message post on after the other. Waterbox claiming wam as a tiny brain. Wam having no idea who any one talking about.

BECAUSE HE AS A TINY BRAIN ! GET IT ?