Activision vs. CA UPDATE Employees Planning Walk Out

Nope.

I’m not THAT full of it.

Brain size does not determine intelligence. Whales have quite large brains compared to humans.

2 Likes

Right I coulda told you that

1 Like

Yeah, dude definitely coming off like he was named in the court documents.

1 Like

Who ever called this “frat boy” culture should be sued as well. As a fraternity member i am offended to be classified with these scumbags.

To be fair, they did haze someone to death.

Every organization has hazing. It is not just a fraternity thing. Still not right to classify a group of people when fraternities were not involved. Poor reporting for click bait.

I agree that frat boy culture is not a good descriptor. I would use incel culture.

Or just call them terrible people LOL. Terrible game devs. and terrible people.

2 Likes

Whose games I will continue to pay for and play. :rofl:

But you fellas have such a rich history of it and do it so well.

if one of these new mmos looks good. im out for sure

And one would think the Corpsegrinder Incident would have been lesson enough. Here we are again…

Sororities are notoriously worse. Lots to learn from the ladies.

Until they are convicted and found guilty or innocenr theres no point in going deep in this.

1 Like

Corpsegrinder? Care to enlighten the uninformed?

If you think the game was bleeding players because of that, whoa buddy. They lost peeps with the China thing, now this. :grimacing:

@Reynn used part of your thing for my thing, not a direct reply to you :wink:

At Blizzcon, Alliance players were called anti-LGBT slurs and were told to kill themselves. This was at a presentation that everyone at Blizzcon saw.

Blizzard later actually DEFENDED this as a “ha ha funny joke.” That defense went over like a Fel Iron balloon.

3 Likes

when your IQ is lower than your level

3 Likes