Active during Morning-Evening. No late night

I’m a returning player having trouble finding a guild that fits my schedule. Currently on Area-52 with a 460 ilevel VDH, 447 Fury Warrior, 440 Ret Paladin, 440 Fire Mage.

I am available most days 10am-9pm EST. I want to find people to run Mythics/Raid with that are active during these times. I’ve joined a few Guilds that claim they are active morning/weekend raiders/Mythic+ only to find they feel almost dead.

Really want to find a good group to enjoy end game content in this game with.

Hey! I’m not sure if something completely new is what you’re looking for, but I hope it is :smiley: I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild a couple of my friends and I started: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. Starting with heroic this weekend and hoping to get into mythic very soon!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Good day. Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Hey Ægær!

We currently have a fairly full raiding roster, but we are very active in the mornings even on our off days. Feel free to add me if this might interest you in joining us in the future in BFA or even into Shadowlands.

Morning Brew is a morning horde guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 7/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Tanks - DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, DH
Ranged – Warlock
Melee – DH
Healer – Resto Sham