Active DPS Player LF Raid Guild

Hi all,

I am currently returning after a few month hiatus due to my son having some severe issues i had to tend to. Currently working from home, and looking to come back to the game.

My experience involves leading a guild to top 200 U.S. for a few years as well as raiding in multiple top tier guilds. I would very much like to get back to that feeling of competitiveness.

I can pretty much play any dps class or spec and have done some healing as well but prefer dps. I have logs for a few tiers ago if you would like to see in an interview but I also understand it is a very hard time to come back to the game. So I am hoping to get prepped for Shadowlands and be comepetitive once that hits.

My main is a Shaman.

Hit me up at wiztek#11383 for any questions or if you want to interview me. I am always available, and also willing to transfer server and faction.

Hello Wiztek
Morning Brew> Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hey there check us out one day a week raiding

Hey if you want you can check us out! We’re looking to get CE now and prep for shadowlands.

Hello Wiztek, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550