Alliance + Horde Key M+ Community LFM dps/tanks

441 BM hunter 1217 IO 8/8H looking to do 15s+ Nomortal#11836

1 Like

What’s up community forums?
It’s been a while; had a great weekend of m+ spam and we’re always happy to add more!

Hello I’m extremely new and this is probably a dumb question. But what is a community is it similar to a guild but a lot more social and less demanding? Also I am on bleeding hollow siding with the horde would I be able to access the community chat? It’s been so dead and quiet as I have been playing :frowning: it would be nice to see active chat.

Communities can be cross realm, so it’s got that over a guild. Definitely not demanding, just can’t trade members materials and such.
Unfortunately the chat implementation isn’t ideal, many don’t see it; but we do use discord to text chat and voice chat which helps! I’d be very happy to have you join the crew!

boops and beeps and wee

new friends are awesome :slight_smile:

Moving on upp

Can I get a link again?

Updated link - here you go!

Link doesn’t work for me.

https://blizzard.com/invite/OVX4VM4u7ed

try again! :smiley: lmk!
Add Saxx#1747 if no luck

rawr, always looking for more for keys!!

Looking to get my foot in the door to move on to bigger challenges that the game has to offer.

1 Like

Happy to chat!! :slight_smile:

I kinda forgot about bumping this up with all the corona-shenanigans going on

lf new people to add to the mix =)

to the top :slight_smile:

always looking for more! One day I’ll figure out how to update my initial post since my server xfer :X

Hi am i am a newer player fire mage and would love to join this community so i can see the social side of the game. its amazing solo for quests but would love to do mythic content and meet others.
thanks.

1 Like

I’d be interested!!! 468 resto druid 1380+ IO
Taoru#1281 Bnet
KulMark#0396 Discord