Alliance + Horde Key M+ Community LFM dps/tanks

Hopped in on my Bnet, Liandreth. Getting SO to join too, this is exactly what we were looking for!

1 Like

yay!!! Excited to play with you both =)

1 Like

10 million strong, and growing <3

Could I get a invite!

1 Like

Be happy to have you, Warforged!
The link is posted in the first post or you can add me and I’ll happily send again!
Saxx#1747

We have two guilds!
Levelers!
pvp!
Hopping discord!
Girls! Boys!
Cats!!

time to move to the top =) Updated info, be sure to join the discord!

I’m interested in learning more!

I’ve been active for at least part of every expansion since launch, and I recently came back from a 6-month break after BFA wore out its welcome faster than expected. A few other longtime friends are back and dipping their toes into 8.2 as well, but no guarantees on whether it’ll maintain their interest, so I can only really speak for myself and my SO (who almost exclusively plays a hunter in actual content).

My hobo realm is a launch server that was unfortunately part of the few that went down on day 2 or 3. Between hardcore players leaving to reroll, the server ending up Alliance-dominated, and an eventual merger with the even more Alliance-heavy Alleria server, Khadgar (even post-merger) is barely middle of the pack population-wise with well over 2:1 Alliance. In other words, Horde are so few and far between that all the people I still talk to are from vanilla or TBC, which is fine, except when they’re not playing.

After originally retiring from raiding in early TBC, I’ve only occasionally dabbled (heroic Siege in MoP helping out a super casual guild + mythic on alts with some friends, heroic / some mythic Highmaul/BRF with a standard raiding guild, pugging heroic Antorus). I adored all those 10-mans from TBC and WotLK, fights were much more enjoyable in small-scale content, so I’ve really come to love M+. I’ve also maintained my PVP interests, as that was my primary draw and love from vanilla through MoP.

I do enjoy occasional bouts of achievement hunting, pet collecting, transmog hunting, and some ye olde AH PVP. I genuinely enjoy group tanking (raid tanking is another matter), so I’m equally comfortable tanking or DPSing. I do maintain access to healer alts, but those are mostly for arena with friends. Doesn’t mean I couldn’t discover that I enjoy dungeons as a healer, though.

The only thing I really look for while playing is that it’s enjoyable. Attitudes matter a lot more than being on the bleeding edge. I really did have a great time helping out that casual guild in Siege; quite a few nights spent trying to assist people learning priorities/rotations. Even when people weren’t doing so well, you could see them trying to get better while staying positive.

In contrast, there are people I’ve shied away from consistently playing with because they get all amped up over nothing. I don’t mean yelling (though that’s happened during a 2v2 push to the front page, NEVER AGAIN), but getting all intense in what should be a normal situation, like, “okay, going to kick, GOT IT, OKAY, HE’S SETTING UP - GOING TO SWITCH - WAIT, NO, OKAY, it’s going to - NEED A HEAL, NEED A HEAL, OKAY, POP THINGS, WAIT, OKAY - NO, GO GO GO.” Meanwhile, everybody’s still full health. I prefer environments where I get opened on by double DPS and maintain 15% health for about a minute straight and just say something like, “well, this isn’t optimal” as I hop around a pillar spamming to stay alive.

Let me know if it looks like I’d fit into some spots in the community you guys’ve cultivated!

2 Likes

Sounds great, I’d love to talk Vakhir! Can you add me on b-net?
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

Yep, added you! (Ragamuffin#1631)

Would love to see more alliance activity!

Bump! Keyzzzzzzz!

1 Like

Keyyyys??? Yes please!!!

1 Like

almost cache day!!! ^.^

friend request sent!

1 Like

Friend request sent!

1 Like

Sounds just like what I’m looking for! I just recently started dabbling in Mythic + will send a B-net request on my next few days off! =)

1 Like

Perfect! Talk soon =)

1 Like

Sent from mexipino@1140 I don’t really have set play days since I work shiftwork, but I am totally game to increase my mythic+ experience. Currently have run about half of them, highest being a +9 on this toon. First time I ever set foot in one was last week. Not sure if I should be admitting this (lol), but I have 24 level 120’s. 12 alliance on Garrosh, 12 Horde on Kael’thas, one of each class. I’d be interested in running lower mythics on some of my alts soon as well. Hopefully we can cross paths to chat here soon. I’ll online Saturday afternoon, and some of Sunday. =)

1 Like

So glad to talk, Brune!! And a boost to the top for us =D

1 Like