Alliance + Horde Key M+ Community LFM dps/tanks

Awesome-sauce!!! Welcome to the crew!! ^.^

sorry if i am over stepping here. I also started a community group for classic. I was wondering if you wanted to join us. we are north american group. Or if you wanted to talk to maybe work together.

The goal for the group is to make sure players have leveling groups for questing, dungeons, and battlegrounds. We also want to jump start the server economy, and make sure that which ever server we join it ends up being a high population with a great faction balance.

It is critical that we make up a good chunk of the server population. When i started playing World of Warcraft many years ago I was lucky to join a great server with an even faction balance with high population. I was lucky. I started to play in vanilla, and the server did not unbalance till Mists of Pandaria. The launch of Vanilla World of Warcraft servers is going to be chaotic. We can expect vanilla servers to spike in population at launch, then dip greatly after a couple of months. If we can ensure we have a great chunk of the players on the server together we can help ensure that players have a great time and form lasting connections, thus saving our server from population collapse .

This group also offers peace of mind for players who invite their friends to the group. Though I started WoW on a great server, all of my real life friends started on different servers. This left me playing alone most of the time. I would find a good guild now and again, but great times in a guild were made when you are in with a group of friends. If you invite all of your friends to this server, and they invite theirs, and so on, we can make sure that all of our friends will be with us for this great WoW adventure . This way when it comes time to start playing Classic World of Warcraft all of your friends will know they can just check this group to find which server to join to find you, or if you start playing later you will know which server to join to find your friends who started before you.

I need to clarify that this group is not a guild , nor will everyone in this group be joining the same faction. This is much larger then a guild. Though this group will host a guild for players if they wish to join. We do intend to join an American PVP server in the American Central timezone. This give most players better shot at playing closer to the own time no matter where in America they live.

I hope that you will consider joining my group. I am working hard to make sure this is the best shot anyone has for an amazing Classic World of Warcraft experience. You don’t need to do anything in this group but join, and remember to check it when you get ready to play Classic WoW . I hope you would take the step to invite your friends to.

Our target goal is 2000 players. We have over 450 players spread between Discord and the Battlenet social tab on the Battlenet launcher. 450/2000

https://discord.gg/Q5wWZa9

https://www.facebook.com/groups/209063919708489/

If it facebook is easier for you.

Thank you for your time an consideration.

sorry thought you were posting for WoW classic

Thanks…I’ll be on multiple characters. Rogue, paladin, warrior, and maybe warlock.

1 Like

not a problem! I’d always be happy to discuss some kind of collaboration - we are 400+ players ourselves and always looking to beef up the ranks! (haha).

Good luck with Classic!!! And no problem =D

I am sorry out goals are not really in line. I feel like i would be a leach on your group. I would not mind poking around a little and letting people know about my classic group. If y’ll are looking to group for classic I can give y’ll a spot to gather in my group, but i don’t really have anything to offer in return.

1 Like

Glad we could chat - we shall see what the future brings*!(=

Just joined … I only have one end game character at the moment but I am really wanting to do more M+ runs. Hoping you all will accept a Newb like me even though I’ve been playing off and on for 12 years.

Right now, i’m mostly on Struttguart 382 pally

1 Like

Most definitely!! Many level alts too, we are happy to have you!(=

oh there’s our post! rockin out pushin some keys today =)

hi… i am looking for a guild / community to run late night/weekend heroics mythics and to learn BOD. Mainly play alliance on Darkshootr BM hunter 396 and Darkmistrez Spriest 379. Been playing for long time but have just got back into game after year off.

1 Like

Sounds great, let’s talk, Darkholy! My real id is Saxx#1747

Too much scrolling to find this post imo ^.^

1 Like

woot woot =) what’s up new friends!

early morning and rising to the top

New day, edited post a little

happy weekend yall =)

Are you still looking for alliance players? Have a 409lock 396 boom chicken and a 398 assassination rogue. Have completed a few mythic plus 11 on time . And couple 12’s but not on time . The warlock is my main.

2 Likes

Certainly, I’d be very happy to add you to the crew! it’s a big community, hopefully you can find some people to run with regularly!

Hey, would love to join your community as tank, will send request soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes