Acount to Account transfers

Please allow this feature in Classic. A simple change that has zero effect on gameplay!

8 Likes

The problem about this is boosting / selling characters will become more bigger than ever. Obviously this is currently still a thing, but it’ll be on a much larger scale.

Are you talking about moving Characters from one of your accounts on Bnet to another account? If so then yeah I’d like to see that come in.

2 Likes

I’d like it but there’s no way this happens.

2 Likes

Would also like to put my mage on a separate account from my priest/warrior. It’d increase blizz’s sub numbers a bit by all the people activating second accounts then paying to xfer on top of that. Blizz is all about the money so I’m kinda surprised its not in the game.

3 Likes

Character selling/leveling through 3rd party websites would be rampant if you could do this…

“Something, something, something…you are not paying for this virtual item, rather, the time invested in this virtual item…”

Or whatever variation of that they use lmao.

BUMP. Please enable this Blizzard!

2 Likes

It makes no difference really. People will probably do so regardless of whether this enabled or not. If they enable it, it should be for the same full name to the same full name battlenet to battlenet type transfers.

3 Likes

True. I’m also awaiting the introduction of the WoW Token.

I think this would be a nice feature, but to curb some of the more negative concerns. Only allow account to account transfers with some method that can prove that the accounts belong to the same person.

What about the authenticator? Maybe that could somehow come into play with this idea.

2 Likes

Oh you are absolutely right, not even probably…it already happens—but why make it easier/more widespread?

This may curb it a bit—but also…you’ve seen the lengths people will go to in an MMORPG to make things like this happen.

TBH though…I don’t care either way! I would enjoy splitting my mage and druid so I could queue for BGs and farm at the same time. Pros and cons!

Yeah probably true lol …

Pretty sure if they enabled this then the ONLY option is a battlenet to battlenet with the names matching as in retail.

2 Likes

Pretty sure if they enabled this then the ONLY option is a battlenet to battlenet with the names matching as in retail.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t see any other way they could do it.

Account to account transfers were available in vanilla. It’s always been in retail.

There’s no reason that a feature that has been in place since transfers were added to the game in vanilla is depreciated for Classic.

If it is within bnet accounts, it’s within the same ownership. Even though bnet to bnet (account to account) transfers should still be facilitated, as they were in vanilla.

3 Likes

You can still boost and sell accounts without it so that is a dumb reason. If it was allowed in vanilla it should be allowed in classic. #nochanges

2 Likes

transfers to different accounts on the SAME battlenet license should be implemented. Not sure why people seem to think you can sell accounts easier, unless you can somehow unlink an account OFF the license and onto another license.

3 Likes

It’s politics. People who are emotionally against it will always use that false reason to try to keep it from happening. Unproductive people are in fear of being run over by better players. LoL

I could see that working as well.

2 Likes

Unless it wasn’t