[A]<Collected Company> Reroll planned for Oct 13

With the date of the pre patch confirmed Collected Company is looking to see if there is interest in a reroll for all players who may be looking for a guild for Shadowlands.

We are a heroic Raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm to 8:30pm PST. We will also be doing a Normal day on Sunday from 12:30pm to 3:30pm as long as there is interest.

If you are looking for a guild for Shadowlands consider joining us and level a new character to get to know some new people ahead of the launch. If interested you can contact me on discord @Khell#4727 or look us up on the in game guild finder. Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

Great group of people. I love raiding with them. Boss fights we put on our serious faces >:| <-- like this but with trash we have a great time and goof around and such on Discord. Probably the most fun group I’ve raided with and I’ve been raiding since December 2005.

We have fun and down bosses. Come joins us >:)

Reroll! Reroll! It’s how we started!

I’ve been around here since then and I have got to say this is the first time a guild has felt like home for me. Seriously amazing people. Raid nights are super relaxed! Naturally you gotta bring your game but everyone is super supportive and helpful if there are issues. The best part is just hanging out in discord when we’re leveling or doing our daily grinds.

See for yourself! :smiley:

Got my re-roll character ready to go. Starting that leveling on the 13th! We are obviously going to level through WOD, right? Right? RIGHT?

But of course

Come join us this Tuesday for some pre patch leveling :slight_smile:

Reroll starts tomorrow when the servers come back online. Come join us for a fresh leveling experience and get to know some people ahead of the expansion launch :slight_smile:

is there any role you could use more of?

Right now I think we have everything accounted for as it comes to our Raid team.