[A]<Collected Company> Recruiting

Good day Proudmoore, Collected Company is actively recruiting players to join its ranks. We are a Heroic focused Guild looking to add some reliable players to its Raid Roster as well as adding any new or returning players looking for a chill place to hang out and get back into the game with.

Our Heroic Raid schedule has been altered from previous posts and is now Tuesday and Thursday 6:00pm to 8:30pm PST (server time). We are currently looking to add some Ranged DPS as well as an off Tank and off Healer as our biggest needs but looking for people who can make Raid nights consistently and understand that we do not take things to serious and are looking to have fun in raids more than anything. Minimum item level to start Heroic Raids is set at 445 with a level 75 neck and level 9 cloak, with progression on the cloak being done weekly.

If Heroic Raiding is not for you or you are new to Raiding we are starting a Normal casual/alt night on Monday’s 6:00pm to 8:30pm PST to help people learn to raid or to gear up some alts. First Normal night is April 13th so if you wanted to give Raiding a shot come join us for some fun and see some bosses. Minimum item level for Normal is set at 420 and have your legendary cloak unlocked.

Aside from Raiding we like to offer help to new and returning players. If you are getting back into the game or starting fresh we would be happy to welcome you in and offer any help we can.

The guild uses Discord to communicate. The discord is where we talk to one another either through voice or chat. If you consider joining up it would be a big help to hop into the discord server to stay up on anything happening within the guild.

If interested or have any questions you can contact me on Discord @ Khell#4727, BNET @ Sinnicks#1267 or whisper someone in Collected Company and ask to speak to an officer. Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

Great post Khell! We have a great group people that are very easy to get along with for sure. Hope to see new people come by the discord soon!

This is the best group of Raiders. They are knowledgeable and helpful . But more importantly, the raids are fun and we progress each week.

I’ve been playing classic since it launched as I lost interest in BFA. I’m looking to make a return if I can find a cool group of people to play and BS with.

I’ve been playing wow since December 2005. I’m a 8 year Navy vet. I like long walks on the beach and the occasional taco Tuesday.

I like doing mythic keys and raiding. I have heroic and mythic experience as a mage and ret pally. I just don’t have a lot of good gear on my toons.

Hey Dirtytape, thats no problem at all. If you would like to roll on the server and come hang out and see if we are a good fit you are more than welcome to. You can message in game or we are in the guild finder.

Great group, come join the fun :smiley:

1 Like

Currently looking for:

Warrior
Deathknight
DPS/Healer combo to fill in at times when we need a healer.

I enjoy playing with these folks. Come Join the fun!

I am looking to switch servers and learn how to tank hopefully. This sounds like a good guild.

1 Like

Still looking for people from new to veterans alike. If you’re looking for a place to hang out leading up to and through Shadowlands, come say hi.

Still recruiting players to join us. If you’re looking for a place to hang out or try your hand at Raiding come give us a shot. If you’re from another server and thinking of transferring to Proudmoore, come trial and see if we may be a decent fit for you :slight_smile:

Great group, come join us for some raiding fun!

Still looking to add new members as we hit the home stretch towards SL. All are welcome no matter of skill level :slight_smile:

Hi there! I’m definitely interested in joining up - longtime WoW player here that used to raid fairly seriously from TBC-Cata but have mainly been playing the LFR game since then. Looking for something more organized for Shadowlands!

I only just came back to WoW since 8.1 (no essences or cloak ranks, really) so I probably won’t be able to do any Nyalotha raiding, but wondering if I could join up in the meantime and hopefully join the raid roster come SL?

Let me know - i’m pretty easy going and super flexible about which class I play. Thanks!

hey there Verysa, sorry for the delay in responding. We are always looking to add players to our roster. We have just moved to Raiding to 1 night a week but will be going back to 2 nights in a few weeks. If you want to know anything you can reach me on discord.