[A]<Collected Company> Proudmoore Normal/Heroic Recruiting

Collected Company is newly formed guild (Jan 24th) on Proudmoore that is just finishing up a reroll (Friday Feb21) and is now looking to recruit players to join us. We are a casual social guild that plans on starting Normal Raiding on March 10 and plans to try Heroic once that is done. We do not have any plans to do Mythic Raiding at this time.

Our Raid schedule is Tuesday 6pm-9pm and Sunday 6pm-8pm server time.

We are currently looking for Healers but willing to take anyone who would like to give Raiding a try. Our goal is to have some fun and down some bosses, nothing to serious or competitive.

If Raiding is not your thing we also plan on running Mythic+ as well as do our weekly Islands, Visions and dailies questing in groups. There are also a few people who take part in some PvP from time to time.

The goal of this guild is to create a friendly environment where you can log in and be greeted by some friends. Where you can try new things without worry of being criticized. To have fun :slight_smile:

If you are looking for a social laid back guild where you can do content and do some casual raiding consider reaching out. We are accepting players of all levels and skill level. Whether you’re new, returning to the game or looking for a more relaxed raiding atmosphere we would like to hear from you.

If interested you can /who someone in Collected Company and ask to talk to one of our officers or reach out to me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267 or on Discord @ Khell#4727. Thanks :slight_smile:

Discord Link discord.gg/DvMFkJy

Our reroll officially ends today and we are now looking to add some members to start Raiding on March 10. If you are someone looking for a more relaxed raiding atmosphere or someone new to raiding consider reaching out.

Monday morning bump.

Still on the search for healers and Tank, but we are accepting all classes. Normal is set for a March 10 start.

Currently looking for a Holy Paladin, a Resto Shaman or MW Monk, and a Mage as our biggest needs.

Looking to add a Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman. Come check us out if you are a returning player or someone looking to raid some Normal and heroics :slight_smile:

Still looking for people wanting to get back into Raiding or to raid on a more casual level. High priority for a Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman. If interested send me a message or join the discord and some questions.

Hello, I’m a fury war looking for a normal/heroic raiding guild if you guys are still looking.

Hey there Arms, if you send me a discord message @ Khell#4727 we can talk. Thanks for reaching out :slight_smile:

We start normal in one week. Still looking for a healer and a few DPS who are looking to do some raiding in a more casual setting.

Hey, I just re-rolled on Proudmoore as it was my first Alliance server, decided to come “home”, but didn’t feel like paying for a transfer.

I’m a mainspec healer (I play most healing classes), and am looking for casual raiding and M+ content, and maybe some Arenas when new expansion drops (they’re a hellscape right now with Corruption if you’re not 100% geared).

Should I poke ya on Discord? This sounds like a good fit for me, though obviously I gotta level before I can raid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you can send me a message and we can get ya sorted out. Thanks for reaching out.

Looking to add a few DPS to the roster.

Still looking for a few DPS to add to our Raid roster but also welcoming all players even if Raiding is not for you. If you are looking for a guild to hang out with and have some fun come give us a try.

Good day Proudmoore. We are currently recruiting new and returning players as well as people looking to get into Raiding. We are 10/12 Normal and 2/12 Heroic currently and looking to add some DPS and a few healers to the roster. Reach out in game or message me on Discord if you have any questions @ Khell#4727.

<3 this guild :slight_smile: