[A]<Collected Company> Proudmoore Reroll Guild (Ends Feb 21)

I’m interested. How does this work?

Basically you roll a new character on Proudmoore (Core or Allied Race) and join the guuild. You can switch to a DK at 55 and DH at 98 if you want to play either of those classes. The reroll runs until Feb 21 at which time the class restrictions are lifeted and you can invite transfer or existing characters into the guild.

We are currently deciding on Raid times, looking for 1 weekday and 1 weekend day at the moment. If you have any other questions hit me up on BNET and I can answer them.

Is this still going on ?
I’m curious about the interest and I have been meaning to level up an alliance

Still getting people rerolling. If you are looking for a fresh start come join us.

Morning bump :slight_smile:

Last week of the reroll phase starts today. On Friday the 21st we will be accepting existing and transferred players :slight_smile:

Restrictions on DK and DH have been lifted since we are a few days out from wrapping up the reroll. Still looking for and accepting players looking for a fresh start and will be looking at open recruitment on Friday the 21st. We have a solid group so far and looking forward to start raiding. Raid times and schedule will finalized by the 21st as well. If you are looking for something new or to help grow a new guild come give us a try. If you have any questions you can reach me at Sinnicks#1267 on BNEt or join the discord using the link above.

Reroll officially ended today. Thanks to everyone who joined us and we look forward to open recruitment as we get ready for Raiding. Anyone looking for a fresh start or a casual place to hang out while playing, consider joining up.