Achievement Hunting Website?

Was just wondering if there are any groups or other websites where I can meet like minded players to do achievements where you need a full group like the School’s Out Forever achievement, which I was unable to find a group in Cata to do. Im sick of spending 3 to 4 hours a day sitting in Stormwind and getting no responses or making a group in the group finder tab only to never get any responses.

1 Like

There’s A Discord For That! ™ :slight_smile:
The achievements discord is where I would start.
~https://discordapp.com/invite/achievements~

Thank you, I appreciate it. I remember back in Cata I used a website where you would sign up for groups to do achievements, but I cannot remember the name. I’ll try the Discord thing.

several folks used to coordinate raid achievement runs using OpenRaid but it’s pretty much dead at this point; ~raidgroups.ddns.net~ seems to be trying to be the replacement. The coordinator I’m most familiar with is Neall, who is currently dealing with physical geography stuff, but I believe he plans to ramp things back up starting in May; his discord is at ~https://discord.gg/sdvMXCK~ I believe. Good luck!

Yeah that was it, Open Raid. That’s a bummer that it died. At the end of Cata I had nearly every achievement in the game sans 1 dungeon achievement and some PvP ones thanks to that website. I went on that Discord channel and it seems pretty confusing to navigate through. I’ve never had a Discord before.

I would love to see a website hosting achievement events. There is several achievements I am stuck on needing a group. Do you find it hard to find people that enjoy achievement hunting?

1 Like

I sit in Stormwind and try to get people to do them all the time. Eventually I just quit the game. Just came back like 3 weeks ago and I have sooooooo many achievements to do now and there are a lot that need a group.

Welcome back! It feels likes it is never ending and continually growing. Is there any achievements you are working on right now?

Yes there is. School’s Out Forever, the last Cata achievement I need. I also only played Warlords for about 2 months and Legion for about 3 weeks. I would like to get all the raid achievements for the mounts and the MoP ones too. I cared more for PvP in Mop and didn’t raid much