[A][CE][Stormrage] <Last Exiles> Recruiting for Mythic Raid Team

Last Exiles is a 3 day, cutting-edge oriented guild with an active roster of folks who enjoy all aspects of the game. Our goal was to create a group of like-minded players who have a strong desire to defeat the highest difficulty of content possible, but also build a larger community of those who desire to push higher M+ keys, PvP, and overall create a fun community. We strive to be fun but also efficient with our time and the work we put into cutting edge content.

:arrow_right: GENERAL INFO & RAID SCHEDULE

:pushpin: We were formed three weeks after the release of Dragonflight. Since then, we managed to build a strong team and finish Season 1 at 7/8M, and top 35 on the server. It is likely we could have went 8/8M, but leadership opted to game-plan for a strong start to Season 2 and not burnout our members. With that being said, we’ve hit the ground running with the release of ATSC and are excited to continue progressing into Mythic.

Season 1:

• 7/8 Mythic
    Multiple members ~3k IO.

Season 2:

• 9/9 Heroic ATSC
  • 6/9 Mythic ATSC

Raid Times:

• Monday / Tuesday / Thursday: 9:30 PM (EST, server) - 12:30 AM (EST, server)

:arrow_right: Expectations:

Our #1 goal is to build a strong core of members who want to participate at the highest level of content possible without sacrificing fun :slight_smile: Additionally, we’re looking for folks who actively push and participate in M+ (as it’s an important step in Mythic raid progression) and aren’t just here to raid a few days a week and log off.

• Guild: Last Exiles

• Server: Stormrage

• Faction: Alliance

• Raid Focus: Cutting Edge

• DPS we are looking for: Enhance/DK/Lock/Mage or any exceptional DPS

• Looking for a good Tank

If you’d like :point_down: more info, Send:

• Reach out to us in Discord

• In-Game Pigeon Mail

• In-Game Guild Application

Contact Details

I like to bump

We are still looking! :slight_smile:

Bumping it on up

Bumping this up!

Bumping this up

Bumpin on up!

Bumping on up!

Still looking for awesome people!

Bumping up top

Bumping on up!

Bumping this up

Still looking for great additions

Boopin’ and bumpin’

Still seeking great players!

I am interested and Actively looking for a Raid group. Currently on Dalaran but willing to Transfer for the right fit. I main Brewmaster Monk and Disc Priest but I have been playing since Vanilla and could and have played most everything. Last Season I was top 20 on the server for Brewmaster, came in 13th I believe.

My Discord is almostfamous2u#6199

We are still looking! :slight_smile:

Still looking for great people!