Account hacked

Main account ended up getting hacked, fell for a stupid fishing link that was 100% my fault. Didn’t have 2FA either because I was to lazy to set it up, 100% setting it up now after this whole situation is solved. Sent in a ticket a minute ago but really just need to be told that everything’s gonna be ok, lol

2 Likes

Everything will be okay. :slight_smile: Just give it some time.

If the restoration isn’t quite what you were expecting, you can always contact Support for more help!

4 Likes

Everything will be fine but I would like to add make sure you scan your computer for any malware /viruses!

Maybe changing all your passwords for your wow account AND email linked to it.

Don’t worry Blizz will help :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I want to add on to what Keyai said.

Your WoW stuff is the easy stuff. It is the other things that possible malware could do that concerns me.

Please do a deep dive of your system to ensire nothing is there. Your banking info and credit card info come straight to mind so please be sire to scrub that rig nice amd good.

4 Likes

I see you closed and reopened your ticket with some additional information. That should allow the Game Masters to look into this for you. You’ll receive an email once the account recovery / investigation has been completed.

2 Likes