Account Closure without Explaination

I was given gold from my Guild by a Guild Officer who is also a Real ID Friend and recruited me to play this game with Recruit-a-Friend Feature many years ago and received a perm account closure notice. All of my tickets are going un answered with no explanation and I have never even been suspended before. Both the Guild GM and the Officer who gave me the gold have opened tickets on my Behalf and they all state that I need to Open a ticket as the Account owner however all that happens is they get closed with no information provided and a general responses that is sent to everyone I’ve seen from researching other posts.

1 Like

I don’t know why people put these here. Blizzard will not see it and no one else can do anything. All you’ll get are trolls with a “guilty before proven innocent” mentality. You need to go to the customer support section, one of the few forums Blizzard actually looks at.

Is that what your gold seller told you to say?

6 Likes

Yeah you should probably get this moved to customer service where they can look into it more and see what all went down. There are some false flags that occur but you wont get any exposure to anyone that can help you on this part of the forum.

Im assuming a company like blizzard has the technology to see that the player that gave me the gold recruit-a-friended me to play this game and has been a real ID friend for like 10 years.

And I’m assuming most people would be smart enough to post this in customer service. But here we are.

I hope you get the attention you seek.

1 Like

Its posted there aswell.

Post in CS forums. Probably won’t do anything but it’ll stand a better chance than posting here, and may occasionally give us some entertainment if the CM’S are feeling spicy.

What makes you believe it was this specifically that triggered the ban if you’ve received no explanation? You seem to be focusing on it exclusively though you’ve given no real reason why that should be the case… Unless you’re aware of a reason that you’re not sharing why this is the most likely cause??

I don’t think Blizzard will just close an account for gold buying unless its like a 6th strike.

As others have said use CS forums, but also probably think about what else it could have been because its unlikely to be because of some gold transfer.

Bro you can’t be this dumb, your friend bought gold, then traded you gold. Both of you got banned. Like come on.

I hate blizzard staff more then anyone but Blizzard doesn’t just throw perma bans around without unarguable evidence.

1 Like

They don’t permaban for buying gold once either.

It’s been quite a while now, but I had my account closed then the ban lifted, many, many years ago.

It could be that they are employing a stricter anti-cheat strategy and dealing with the false positives, rather than having a more lax policy and dealing with the bots and cheats.

It’s pretty unlikely that they perma banned you for no reason. Not impossible, but they barely perma ban anybody.

Yeah, blizz does not hand out permabans on first offense.

You bought gold and got caught. Shoo, gold buyer.

1 Like

You probably have no faith in the US Criminal Justice system. Why would you have faith in Blizzard’s to get it right all the time?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.