Account-bound maps to unlock many flight points

Apparently they were at the vendors but have since been removed, the heirloom ones are for the old world.

That is odd. They were there last night before I called it an evening.

Maybe it is a glitch.

I got the Horde version when the servers came up but when I went to get an Alliance one later there was nothing.

It was definitely the cow on the docks right?

Um no. Seems like a working animation on the ptr should have made it into the 16gig update. Maybe I misspoke when I said we were told, but it was in the file and apparently removed last minute.

My intent wasnt to hijack the thread. My intent was to mention something similar that I noticed. Apparently pointing things out is causing drama. Isnt that what the OP did? She pointed out something, so is that not drama? She could have easily put this post within the bug report forum. Theres nothing wrong with what either of us mentioned in this thread. Get over yourself.

1 Like

I agree with you on pointing things out, the more the merrier, but I also don’t agree on the bug forums, I doubt they are bugs, I think Blizzard made a mistake and are tying to fix it before announcing, or hope they get it working before we notice, as if lol.

Yes it was. Ransa Greyfeather Honorbound Emissary.

My only thought is they did not clarify the requirements for it, like 'Must have all FP’s unlocked including the mission table ones", which I am doing 3 more now.

Otherwise it could have simply opened everything for everyone even if you don’t have it, or they did not put a limit on it, removed it, and are fixing it. I go with the later.

It would be great if they would just let us know they’re aware of this stuff. I get it’s been less than a day but its had to imagine releasing this patch and then not have some people at blizzard working very extended hours to make sure everything is working as intended, or at the least communicate with us.

I can see this being the cause too. Not sure if I have every single one. I know I have all of the mission table ones though.

It may not have been working correctly. You don’t know all of the scenarios there. And nothing on PTR is guaranteed to be in game. Ever.

It wasn’t similar at all. These maps were in the live game yesterday and have since disappeared.

The OP asked a question (sans drama) about something that was in the live game and seems to have disappeared.

I do not that means what you think it means. Last time I checked, I find myself no more important than anyone else and it also has no bearing on the discussion at hand.

But so as to not further derail this thread, I’m going to stop replying to you.

Apologies to others and I also have no idea what happened to those maps, nor do I see anything on Twitter.

(edited to fix a discrepancy where I was incorrect about something)

But wouldn’t it still show up, just have red text telling us why we can’t purchase it?

Just took a look through your recent forum posts shows you tend to only post when you feel the need to make snarky comments and oppose other peoples thoughts. You’re inability to control your fingers has done more to try and derail this topic then anything else. I highly doubt you’ll not respond.

This topic carried on just fine after your first post, but you felt the need to come back into it and not really change anything. After reading your other forum posts, I see what kind of forum user you are. You may want to put your profile on private. I will remember your name and ignore you from here on out. I’ll just add you to my troll list. Sorry OP.

3 Likes

There seems to have been some problem with them and they were temporarily removed. Hopefully it won’t be too long till they’re returned.

2 Likes

Well, I failed my Twitter search! Thanks for that, Grarn. :slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly how is it highjacking a thread and causing drama to say something else was missing from the patch. It seem like you’re the one causing the drama.

1 Like

The maps weren’t missing from the patch. They were live. They were pulled. A question was asked where they went.

You may have missed the other thread full of drama, but there is context.

My reply was to attempt not to derail this thread to devolve the way the other had about an entirely different subject that had nothing to do with this one.

Clearly I failed. :wink:

Yea, keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

It’s okay. I know you you’re missing a frame of reference. And as I said, I failed anyway. It happens. :slightly_smiling_face:

There was a blue post saying it was removed due to a problem. Once fixed, it will return.

2 Likes