According to the Q&A forum feedback isn't listened too?

You read, maybe. Do anything?

No.

Communicate?

NO you dont.

I can list separate OCE issues, none of which have been communicated on.

18 Likes

They won’t ever do it. It’s a firing squad for them and they all seem to eventually break down from the abuse…taking it personally with a side of salt.

Stop trying to milk us for our money by putting out half baked time gated content and start making the game FUN again Blizzard.

1 Like

what if your kid was in their 20s and paying for their own electrical outlets. would they be allowed to do what they want with them then?

The blues have never have done that. Besides is their fault for ignoring the community for months on end. Posting in only worthless fluff threads while allowing ToS breaking lounges. I figure the wow team would have a class road map seeing how one of the biggest complaints is “classes are boring and imbalanced”…nope class issues hardly touched by lore and ion. Par for the course.

2 Likes

By then I hope they know better.

Bornakk

Ill give you an example. 8.1 There were specific alchemy changes that were in the PTR, in patch notes all the way up to the patch, and when the patch went live, those changes were reverted or left out.

I have asked, as have others, as to why. Not to make those changes happen, just for a reason why they were left out.

Threads and twitter both.

Silence.

15 Likes

Blizzard’s mantra used to be, “Gamers making games for other gamers”

Then it changed to: “It’s our world, and we invite you to play” (At the low, low cost of $15/month and $50 every two years)

Now? {INSERT SNARKY AND DISPARAGING REMARK}

Blizzard could do a MUCH better job communicating with their playerbase, ESPECIALLY the WoW playerbase. One reason we attack each verbal nugget like a starving man handed a Saltines, is because they communicate so rarely. (And so poorly. Mr. ALlen, and Mr. Hazzicostas should never, ever, be the face of your PR)

Scripted PR is not communication. Blues answering softball, or inane questions on these boards, (“What’s your favorite pizza topping”) is not communication. (To be fair, I assume the Blues are hamstrung in that regard. Otherwise they are stealing Oxygen)

Reading our feedback on PTR, with no comment, is not communication.

What I’m saying is that the company could do much, much better at communicating with their playerbase.

36 Likes

Did yall communicate the fact that the Fate of Saurfang quest line was not going tobe available right away with 8.1? I know my self a lot of other people where wondering why the quest didnt appear. I cant find anywhere in the patch notes saying that questline would be available later.

by then id hope you know better than to think you can tell them what to do with what they pay for regardless.

I’m just glad we’re not talking about WoW any more.

1 Like

Theres feedback on an issue here that hasnt been responded to.

Heres why its an issue

I repeat, due to the large time difference events are often listed on the wrong day .

Making sure a calendar to advise of event start and finish times is accurate to the timezone for the players in question is necessary, wouldnt you agree?

Aust - US time = 17 hour time difference.

2 Likes

Responding means they have to defend their choices. It much easier to say we think this is right, accept it.

Xe’ra would be proud!

2 Likes

By the way I cant find a link to this Q and A.

Ion did one for the Greek community, so is that it or is another one pending?

mmo-champion has them both, with summaries.

I had to go back to Twitch to find it. Thanks.

You could also find a link to the vod on the website.

Link goes to a 404, I found it anyway, thank you.

You have a history of knee jerk nerfs… Many over nerfs. There has been tons of great feedbnack and even warnings about the current game and all were ignored. The perception is you do not listen.

12 Likes

I have a suggestion: go and actually play the game. It’s painfully obvious that the developers don’t actually play anymore, unless you count foosball in the food court, so someone has to step up and run each spec and see if they can get anything done.

5 Likes

I must not have highlighted the entire link, pasting it left a letter out.