Abuse of senario campagin in Mist of Pandaria

All you need is just an alt(different account of course), que into a senaro campagin and invite your main character which is in pvp, so this character in pvp can port into the senario IN COMBAT at anytime, and everytime when you are out of cds/hp, you can do this again, to make sure that you won’t be killed by other players.

I think it has been abused for many expansions. a lot of players are using this mechanic in normal pvp. PLEASE fix this.

Wait, so you take a scenario queue to escape PVP?
Won’t the queue, you know, expire?

Use the alt in scenario to invite your main, you need two characters to do this.

What you describe is very impractical.

You can run 2 instances of wow on the same computer at the same time as long as they are logged into different accounts, but you cannot be logged into the same amount twice (same pc or different pcs), Wow kicks the first log in offline if you try. To make this work your alt would have to be from a separate account entirely and of course that means paying the extra $12-15 per month for that account.

I’m also sure that party invitations have a time limit and expire.

People join queues for tons of things all the time. Some of those take forever to pop and when they do pop the last thing a player wants to do is potentially lose it and go back into another forever queue. So yeah, that takes priority over a bit of wpvp which they can do anytime.

1 Like

It is a private senario, there is no que or other people, its an instant que, click accept and you’ll in.

You still need 2 different accounts to pull it off. Blizz does not allow an account to log in twice anywhere at the same time. You can’t even log into the mobile bfa app at the same time as you are in game.

Or you going to try and explain how your online alt character managed to invite your offline main character into a group? Did you juggle things around with a friend?

Really who goes through that kind of hassle just to maybe avoid a wpvp death that at most makes the guy lose a little bit of time running back to a corpse? Seems like you would waste 10x more time trying to set this stupid escape thing up.

Possible? Yes. 110% impractical? Definitely. Abused? LoL

Check out your Battle.net settings and you will find how to run two different accounts on the same computer : )

As i said previously,

So yeah, I might be aware of how to do that.

2 different accounts. 2 subscription fees. Completely impractical.

You’re complaining about nothing.

I see people use this all the time and never had any idea till I heard someone talking about it in general chat. 100% should be bannable.