Absorbs to No Longer Prevent Daze (EDIT: APPARENTLY A BUG)

I really hope somebody at blizzard reads this post 20 times because it’s a spot-on description of why people have lost faith in their game design.

2 Likes

…and the devs will announce the complete success and how happy and ‘excited and passionate’ they are for it and glad so many people are happy.
Blizzard is your friend.
Blizzard knows what you really want.

Obey.

5 Likes

Because they can.
flips hair and sips tea

This change was not intended. We’re investigating the issue and plan to fix it in the Rise of Azshara PTR as soon as possible.

56 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

It is good to hear this isn’t intentional, I was starting to get worried.

1 Like

“Boy people really didn’t like this change, lets change it back and just say it wasn’t intended”

47 Likes

Good point. Because Blizzard totally took the same approach with other mount equipment type changes. Like the water strider.

Oh wait.

Man. I keep getting “facts” and “narratives with no real basis” confused.

9 Likes

Thank you for letting us know. I am glad this wasn’t intended.

1 Like

But what if I REALLY wanted to?

I want to believe this but just don’t trust Blizzard Like I use to. I really hope it is true but I have my doubts.

19 Likes

I’m glad this wasn’t intended.

It’s sad the landscape has changed to the point where we assumed it was.

A few years ago we would have said “uh, there’s a bug…” and a week later when they fixed it we would all reminisce about that time everyone got dazed.

9 Likes

Oh boy… looks like someone on the dev team will be picking a whole bushel of “Oopsy” Daisies!

4 Likes

RAGE… subsiding. Tired now…

/e sleep

2 Likes

calmly puts down pitchfork and pours water over torch

9 Likes

I did get a chuckle from someone’s reply to the tweet about it that just went out.

It’s sad you have such a poor reputation for making horrible changes like this, people just assume it was intentional.

26 Likes

This is whats truly worrying about all of this. Case and point; in 7.2 the initial ilvl scaling was believed to be a glitch and was widely reported as such before it was confirmed to be intended.

We’ve gotten to the point where changes like this - things that an expansion ago would be immediately recognized as a glitch - are not only par the course, but fully expected by the community.

There’s some serious trust issues going on right now…

13 Likes

Without loosing eye contact and the frown.

3 Likes

Bingo

10char

Never douse your torches with water – ruins them. Snuff them out in sand or dirt! That way you can reuse them again later!

#GreenWitchhunt

6 Likes