Absolutely no one is doing rares anymore lol :sadface:

It’s painful cause I recently changed up my main going back to my Mistweaver and I need to catch up on my ring which requires keys and well literally no ones doing rares like Forbidden Reach is usually just covered in unkilled rares all of them up just chillin.

Like had to rely on joining groups to get enough keys to get my stones as my Evoker only had one left and whilst I’ve finally managed to get all my stones I still need 31 more of that fragment currency to upgrade all of them which means more keys.

1 Like

Zone is empty.

Sadly too, if you don’t do elders first day or two after the reset, no one is really doing them later in the week. I keep hearing the loot is bugged on them, so that’s probably stopping people too. If they dropped 1500g each week, I’m pretty sure people would do them regardless of loot as that’s a good amount of gold worth someone’s time.

2 Likes

I don’t like random rare farming. Give me a nice world quest to kill that bad boy.

1 Like

Do you guys not have Pocket Tanks?

1 Like

You’re alliance.

This has literally always been the case.

1 Like
3 Likes

So… are there just way less open world players than everyone claimed? Do the open world folks actually need the geared group content players to be active? Maybe something people should have considered before complaining so much.

Then it seems the world content only folks need to adjust their feedback.

No, they just recently changed the lock out so one can do them again for 5 days. People were killing them just fine before the change.

5 Likes

I feel like you’re just trying to be difficult here.

6 Likes

I don’t do them coz the map location isn’t accurate like the rare is in a cave and make you look for them. Why not show you the cave entrance instead and as you enter it show the actual location.

1 Like

As others have mentioned, it doesn’t help that the rares in ZC can now only be killed 2x per week instead of everyday.

2 Likes

on my shard/whatever, even wm off is horrid. the zaralek rare changes essentially killed getting any sort of reliable group unless you hit them right when the world quests cycle.

2 Likes

Well as soon as the Craven opened up everyone zoomed from Forbidden Reach too the Cravens…now with D4 Event going on not many are down in the Cravens either …they are top side chasing mount…pet and 36 slot …and mog drops right now and will for at least another few days.

1 Like

They aren’t fun fights to solo so I haven’t been touching them since the population in the caverns dropped below critical mass.

(I am down there a lot doing gathering and weekly rep)

(and just to be clear: my todo list is not running low; it just feels like a waste to see them all sitting there untouched)

1 Like

There are simple rock-climbing and dragonriding world quests that give 500-800 gold and I bet most people don’t even do those.

2 Likes

I’m a geared player who also enjoys world content. The rares in Caverns & Forbidden Reach have way too much health. It needs to be dropped by 90%.

It’s not that they need better rewards (they really don’t) and it’s not that they’re difficult (they’re not), they’re just tedious because they’re enormous HP sponges.

5 Likes

There’s only few rares that matter due to a cosmetic but there’s a big low drop like Karokta and this change on their lock out just make the grind worse…

3 Likes

Yeah, that was dumb. But people were complaining about the zone being dead and nobody doing rares well before that change.

Nah. Just pointing out that these changes address complaints we’ve seen here since ZM at least.

True, but it seems they’re not intended to be solo content. At least they can be done without actually joining a group.

You’re a unicorn :yum:

1 Like

Nonsense, plenty of people I raid CE with also do lots of world content because they’re also collectors.

In fact, we do more world content than most of the “I want more world content” complainers. (Something I often point out.)

3 Likes