[H] <Absolute> 4/11M SotFO 10/10 M SoD LF HPal/DK/Ranged DPS Tues/Wed 7-10 EST

About Us
We formed Absolute at the beginning of BoD to create a place where we could raid mythic content on a casual schedule. Many of our raiders have work and family responsibilities that limit the amount of time we can dedicate to raiding. We love to raid, but we also value the ability to log off at 10.

While our raid hours are rather casual, our approach to raiding is a bit more serious. We take the time to come into the raid week prepared in order to take full advantage of our short schedule.

What we’re looking for
Some of our members have multiple CEs, while others had little prior mythic experience. Most of our raiders fall somewhere in between these extremes. Above all else, we’re looking for players who come to raid with a team-oriented, progression-focused, constructive attitude. Beyond that, we value communication skills, mechanical awareness, and working to improve week over week.

Progression
Nyalotha 11/12M
CN 8/10M
SoD 10/10 M

Open Recruitment
Holy paladin

MAGE
WARLOCK
DK
Non Boomkin Ranged DPS

Raid Hours
Tues, Wed 7-10pm EST

Required Addons
WeakAuras
BigWigs
Method Raid Tools
RCLootCouncil

Loot System
All Tradeable loot is put up to a vote in RCLootCouncil. The council consists of both officers/raiders and spreadsheets are kept up to date weekly with sim results for every raider to try to facilitate loot distribution.

Regarding mount drops, CE mounts or otherwise: the player who receives it may keep it or trade it as they wish.

Consumables
The guild provides vantus runes and cauldrons. Raiders are expected to provide their own potions and optimal personal food. Augment runes are optional, but preferred. If we’re nearing a kill on a difficult dps check, the guild may opt to provide them.

Recruitment Battletags:
GM: Rab#11453
Recruitment Officer: Forte#1648

Application Link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0a2lKuxos7jEypGebzVjOjM9UhuCsZa5CT2ZmZcPryxcNRw/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

WTB solid Mage

Immediate opening for a solid mage

need the worlds best mage to apply.

Lf a goooood mage!

where duh magesssssssssssssssss

Need all the DPS with immunities please and ty

Rivers, Theeven and I are looking for raiding. We came back 5 weeks ago after two tier break getting ready for Shadowlands, we are just getting caught up. Whatever if you got a fit for bench even, I am working on a hunter too

Hey man I don’t think I have yall on bnet anymore add me again Rab#11453 and we can figure some stuff out

Still wanting a solid Mage!

Still looking for a Mage and/or WW monk

Still looking for mages and a WW monk please and ty

Come kill carapace and nzoth with us!

Still need a competent mage and possibly a ww! Cara and nzoth need to die please and ty

Add Rab#11453 to chat, still recruiting mage and WW monk!

WTB mage and WW monk please and thank you!

Are you guys looking for a rogue by chance?

Always looking for solid players regardless of class. If you think you’d be a positive contributor for cara/nzoth prog shoot us an app and i’ll try to get back to you asap.

Just finished.

Still looking for a solid mage and/or ww monk.