About the Tree Mount

I want the kitty to win

5 Likes

year 2050
jokes about the burning of teldrassil are still around

3 Likes

What if the tree can “fly” but instead it just gets taller and taller depending on how high you go.
Imagine all the things you could get snagged on!

10 Likes

Tree mounts… anything like this?

16 Likes

Yeah because we don’t already have 20 cat model mounts /facepalm

15 Likes

Slime Cats are special.

6 Likes

Yeah after they give all Horde races a tabard that says “step on me, Ancient”

3 Likes

As cool as the tree mount sounds it will probably be one of those tall mounts, which I rarely use

6 Likes

Exactly. I really wanted the Nerubian so I could run around Northrend in style.

7 Likes

I was torn between the Nerubian and the Spelltome. I finally went with the Nerubian (love those guys) because the Tome comes from Dalaran, which means it will be much more “mage-y” and sparkly, not the sinister book of damnation I’d prefer.

And it’s all a moot point because we’re apparently getting a freakin’ tree. I blame the elves.

12 Likes

Probably going into the WoW store, over the course of Shadowlands. $30 each…

2 Likes

I want the tree mount. I also want it to be as big as the Ancients of War and Lore, so large it actually hinders you. Ride that beauty everywhere.

10 Likes

Is the tree winning?

4 Likes

The tree is totally winning.

I am also confused. How do i take care of a tree? I mean I suppose you water it. But how much, and when? Do I feed it anything else? I mean, this thing has… leaves. I don’t know this.

4 Likes

It’s been winning by a lot since the poll came up. Lowest % i saw was 8, highest was like 12. At 11% ahead right now.

1 Like

People just want to get the whole Teldrassil experience lol

2 Likes

I’d prefer the slimy cat lol

8 Likes

Idk why the repeated Teldrassil jokes man. People want the Ancient because Ancients are cool. Like I might joke about how non-sense Teldrassil was from a lore perspective, but it’s that lore interest that makes me into riding an Ancient. And again: by all means, give Horde players a shirt saying “Step on me, Ancient” so they can get the “Real Kaldorei” experience.

4 Likes

Because it’s people on top of a tree going to fight against Sylvanas’ forces all over again.

We saw what happened the first time.

When you repeat the same action, you expect similar results.

1 Like

All we will need it to do is start singing
:musical_note: My roots my roots , my roots are on fire :musical_note: :rofl:

9 Likes