Abomination Factory Bug

Hello,

I have completed the level up for the Necrolords to create my abomination factory. I got a quest to go speak to Miggsie at the abomination factory site and completed that quest as well. Once completed, nothing happened. I cannot interact with the table, no NPCs at the abomination factory showed up for me to speak with or grab more quests. No one at the base has any quests relevant to the abomination factory. The stitching table is not interactable. Plainly put, my progression is stuck.

5 Likes

Just replying to say I am also experiencing this issue. Exact same thing happened.

Same issue and blizzard told me to turn off add ons. Didn’t do any thing.
Also stuck.

So I had to do the quest up northwest to get Emeni first. But the game doesn’t really instruct you to do that. I believe its called the rebellious souls.

3 Likes

Posting to say I have this exact issue. Got the table set up. Nothing is interactable. Stuck now

Is Emeni the Find the Way quest?

Or is it the covenant quest you get after renown 5?

So I had to do the quest up northwest to get Emeni first.

MVP right here. Finished the quest to unlock her that starts with Rebellious Souls, and problem solved.

This issue also effects people switching covenants. There is no direction or indication to go do the emeni quests. Especially with catch up soul binds.