Ability / Loot Lag really effecting game play

I have been playing WoW since about 6 months after release and I love this game. Im not much of a PVPer but I love to do M+ and Raiding is the thing I truly to love to do. BUT, for the last few months I have had a very big problem with Ability / Loot Lag. This happens for a few times a minute and occurs for between 2-5 seconds at a time.

I have tried just about everything I know to do. To the point where 3 days ago I completely wiped my SSD and started fresh with a complete reinstall of Windows 10 Home, reinstall of WoW, NO ADDONS, only programs that I needed to run the PC and WoW and installed all new / fresh drivers from the manufacture website for hardware in my PC. I changed the graphics setting to 3 in-game and nothing seems to change, I still have crazy ability / loot lag in-game.

I removed the router/modem combo that MediaCom provided me with when I set up service in my house and installed my own Modem and Router, I up my service with MediaCom from 400 mb service to their 1 gig service (the max they offer over their fiber optic system) and nothing has gotten better. Its the same as it was before I started trying to fix the issue.

When this happens I am running around 55-65 fps and 30-40 ms. Most of the time with it happens I make sure to check the fps and ms and see if its a latency issue, but I have not gotten any evidence of latency issues yet.

I dont have a slouch for a PC in my opinion, it has some /played hours on it, but I take care of it monthly. Its always cleaned out and is dust free 90% of the time and I upgrade certain components every year to make sure I have a good gaming PC.
CPU- 4770k @ 4.2 ghz (Watercooled)
MB- Asus Sabertooth Mark 2 Z97
Ram- Corsair Vengeance Gold 16gb @2400mhz
GPU- EVGA GTX 1080 Classified
Storage- Samsung Evo 850 250gb for OS and WoW only
PSU- Corsair Platinum 850 Watt

I am at a loss for words and ideas now and its getting to the point where my guild is about to bench me for raids because I miss mechanics sometimes and my DPS has gone down due to the lag. Please help!!!

It’s not just you, it’s many people and it’s been happening for months. Long story short there’s no fix other than to log out and log back in. There’s a big old thread about it here - Ability/Loot Lag on North American Servers Despite Normal Latency