Ability/Loot Lag on Oceanic Servers Despite Normal Latency

YUP Still happening…
4 months later…
This issue has not gone away in the slightest.

1 Like

Obviously exasperated by the fact that it’s patch day and potentially more people are playing the game than a typical Wednesday, however the lag is horrid today.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve noticed any world latency recently, until today. Since the patch it has been about as bad as it was at the peak of the thread issue. Wouldn’t have thought oce servers would be that active from morning through afternoon here, even considering the patch.

And now in Tiraguard, ms 11/13, same issue, loot lag, spell cast lag (thats really a help with loads of mobs…NOT) doing the war campaign.

I mean, I get this isnt an easy fix but add this to the eternal night we OCE players put up with …this REALLY is not good enough.

Drak: whatever your guys did…it isnt working. This is now December and close to four months from launch. I am trying to do what content there is and this really is not making it any better.

Aman is now actually looking busy…if this keeps up…it wont be for long.

Forgive the tone but this is beyond frustrating.:frowning:

1 Like

Will have to check again, I had been having consistent dramas with it but significantly reduced my play time recently. I most often experience issues on Kul’Tiras opposed to Zandalar, in the 3 months where I was playing consistently I still didn’t manage to get Exalted with Honorbound as it was too painful trying to do anything on that island.

I can’t imagine what it would be like for Alliance players who had to deal with that whilst levelling, at least as Horde I have multiple alternatives and can just ignore Honorbound embassy quests.

With 8.1 I will most likely be playing more and be able to give updated information again on this situation.

Man its still here WHY hasn’t this been fixed yet and now with 8.1 people are are and the lag is worse than ever

1 Like

Been on about 6 hours today with zero issues. usually Wednesday night is a cesspool of dc’s for me. Good signs.

I played last night after reset, not been on for anything substantial for some time.

Figured I would do a quick catch up. The issue still remains as far as I can see.

1 simple example.

Doing the Proudmoore WQ’s…landed at flight master in the zone, forgot I had a rep contract on. Opened up my guild bank to grab one…then the usual 2-5 second delay just like it has been since the start of this new expac.

The odd thing is I hardly came across another player

Boralus Harbour
My mage
Aman’thul
Solo
WM off
Not grouped at any time.
Loot lag, ability lag, mail lag up to five seconds, mount lag,
ms 12/12.

I can keep reporting these as long as is necessary.

Issue remains, has not been fixed

2 Likes

Same to me

Another day same server lag GOD DAMN this is beyond a joke at this point we’d better be getting compensation for putting up with this for months now…

In short fix coming when???

1 Like

Hey again folks,

The feedback has been forwarded back to development. Thanks for getting that confirmation for us. I’m glad some of you are seeing some improvement.

We still don’t consider the issue resolved, and we’re making incremental improvements as time goes on. There’s a long term fix in the works but it’s pretty major and will take some time to get together. Once we get an ETA on that or hear that it’s gone in, one of us will let you know.

As always, you’re welcome to continue reporting the issues on this thread. We’re still watching.

As always, you’re welcome to continue reporting the issues on this thread. We’re still watching

Drakuloth: I am watching too…as people leave.

sigh

1 Like

Not fixed for 8.1?

What a surprise.

When I check back on the thread to see if it’s fixed, I can’t help but understand why people are saying the world is moving past Blizzard, because Blizzard isn’t keeping up with expectations.

At the end of the day, Blizzard brought it upon themselves. People don’t like the expansion, they can’t get the technology behind the expansion working right, it’s no wonder people meme the hell out of this game these days.

4 Likes

Server - Nagrand
Home 27ms
World 28ms

Lag occurs anywhere with no specifics, happens peak time and off peak time.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                                 unknown -    0 |  939 |  939 |    0 |    0 |    6 |    0 |
|       125-239-12-1.jetstream.xtra.co.nz -    1 |  930 |  928 |    2 |    6 | 2351 |    2 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  188 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|      ae8-10.akbr6.global-gateway.net.nz -    0 |  939 |  939 |    3 |    3 |   28 |    3 |
|      ae2-6.tkbr12.global-gateway.net.nz -    0 |  939 |  939 |    3 |    3 |   22 |    4 |
|     xe7-0-3.sebr3.global-gateway.net.nz -    0 |  939 |  939 |   26 |   26 |   41 |   26 |
|                           122.56.119.86 -    0 |  939 |  939 |   26 |   26 |   57 |   26 |
|                   57976.syd.equinix.com -    0 |  939 |  939 |   27 |   27 |   57 |   27 |
|                           137.221.85.35 -    1 |  935 |  934 |   26 |   30 |  132 |   90 |
|         et-0-0-0-pe02-eqsy4.as57976.net -    0 |  939 |  939 |   26 |   28 |  111 |   26 |
|                           103.4.115.248 -    0 |  939 |  939 |   26 |   27 |   42 |   27 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

No improvement has been seen so far. :frowning:

1 Like

Haven’t done any world content in a month or more, but was excited to see this issue still exists 4 months into xpac. Trying to do the new quest line in Drustvar and Tiragarde is painful.

Zones: Drustvar / tiragard
Toon: Stockard - Khazgoroth
Time: ~7:30PM AEST
Ping : 14ms/12ms

2 Likes

Same issues for 2 months now. told myself it was time to upgrade my Hardware, but I’ll jump on any excuse to upgrade my system. Now that I have double my Ram put a new M2 Drive In I’m still encountering the same issues I had before, mainly ability lag. Tonight don’t know if it’s related or not whenever I take a flight path after I land I’m stuck on the mount for 2 to 3 minutes. After going through the earlier Post in this thread and the last several posts I’m surprised to see the still hasn’t been addressed for as long as this issues been around.

Unfortunately I’m not going to wait any longer. It’s time to consider my money wasted.

Blizzard: you could put out all the new content in the world but it means nothing if we can’t play it without lagging to death. Such a shame to see how far you’ve fallen. There was a time when I really loved this game.

7 Likes

“We still don’t consider the issue resolved,” Yeah I wouldn’t either when it’s clearly not but thanks for saying that I guess?

6 Likes