Ability/Loot Lag on North American Servers Despite Normal Latency

Oof 15 days ago, no update.,

1 Like

@Blizzard

Should we open tickets for refunds on this horrible service?

I am not kidding. I unsubscribed, and I also want a refund on the past 4 months.

Give answers to this request, and post updates on the lack of work you are doing.

3 Likes

Time to do this , great idea , i’m sick oh this service

2 Likes

Characters Experiencing Issue: Raquell
Realm Character is On: Sen’jin
Zone: Vol’dun, Nazmir
Server Time: Happens randomly

Characters experiencing issue: all of them
Realm: Sen’jin
Zone: Nazmir
Server Time: right now

My internet is fine and there’s no lag anywhere but in game.

1 Like

Character experiencing issue: Eridian
Realm: Shadowsong
Zone: Krasarang Wilds
Server Time: 11:47AM PST
Walking on air, can’t see mount. Chi doesn’t update while fighting. Can’t use abilities as a result. Chi updates once out of battle.

Ability/input/loot lag report for 1/19/2019 - 3 to 5 second delay after right-clicking on an ore node to harvest it before the Mining countdown bar popped up or I auto-looted the ore

Character: Maarok
Zone: Vol’dun
Realm: Earthen Ring-US
Time: 3:00 PM server time

1 Like

Can’t turn in quests / accept quests, and looting is very slow. Took me almost 20 seconds to register that I equipped a new piece of gear.

Character: Taleg
Zone: Stormsong Valley
Realm: Moonguard-US
Time: 15:30 realm time

and many months of no fixing. This is getting out of hand

3 Likes

Character: Bobkitten
Zone: Nazmir
Realm: Cairne
Time: 8:59 am realm time

A little different than the sharding symptoms, but my Game latency is around 6500-13000 ms, while World latency remains at 85 ms (normal for me for this realm). Character died because I was underwater and the game refused for me to get out, so I drowned.

Characters: Derim and Tolrus
Realm: Wyrmcrest Accord
Zone: All but especially High Density Zones ( Current Content)
Time: 8 realm time

Everything from maps, to actionbars, to icons is very slow to load. Combat can be impossible with animations repeating for up to 20 seconds. Ultimately ends with a disconnected from server message. Been this way for several weeks now.

1 Like

Characters experiencing issue: All (that are in current content -_^)
Realm: Wrymrest Accord
Zone: Stormsong, Drustvar (probably others, just been questing in these)
Server Time: Just hop on, start doing stuff and wait.

Invisible mount, you do not dismount on attempting to attack an enemy (you have to click your mount manually, to hop off so you can attack), quest turn in lag, lingering ? and ! marks, loot lag, quest abilities not working, ability lag/overlap, delay on accepting or turning in quests (at least 30sec is the record so far).

Probably others that I’m forgetting, but that’s most of them.

2 Likes

The fact that they aren’t even replying at an acceptable paste anymore says that they knew about this since the beginning.

We want refunds.

1 Like

Characters experiencing issue: All
Realm: Bronzebeard-US
Zone: Drustvar, Stormsong
Server Time: During BfA invasions

Time to submit tickets asking or demanding for a refund
 Any other company would have fixed this or explained whats wrong and comp Us but no not activision/ blizzard Its ok to rip off your custys and slap crap in your store to support making more money while still screwing your custys thats what we are right just some clowns that pay to be ripped off
 I wished i lived in a country with online consumer protection laws cause i would be contacting a lawyer
 ya its only 60 or 70 or w/e it cost but I WANT MY MONEY BACk
 stop screwing me and others
 looks like maybe a class action is needed

I put in a refund request a couple months ago as Oceanic has been having this issue since launch and unfortunately they refused. There doesn’t appear to be any desire on their behalf to resolve this issue in a timely manner, or compensate those who are affected.

I hope you have a better outcome though.

1 Like

Yea i am randomly now getting the invisible mount bug for a while and when it happens i can not move things around in my bags . very strange

They can take time to close a thread about this but not the time to fix this. Go figure.

• Character: Dratr
  • Realm: Stormscale US
  • Zone: Nazmir
  • Server time: 10:30 AM

Mounting causes mount buff to appear and you gain mount benefits, but visually mount does not appear. When you attempt to do something that would dismount (attack, interact), you get error “you are mounted”. Same thing going ghost wolf and leaving ghost wolf. If you wait a very long (60+ seconds) in this state, the visual will eventually appear. Also weird combat behavior with generating maelstrom.

Have seen this countless times over the past few weeks in different zones and at different times of day. Reloading UI (/reload) doesn’t fix, turning off addons and full UI reset doesn’t prevent from occurring. Once in this state the only way to restore normal function is to relog or change zones.

2 Likes

Bump so it will get looked at again
 Hopefully and we start getting answers