AB Premades are horrible for this game

Literally, quite literally TEN 15 man premades in a row.

Why is this allowed? This is flat out ruining the experience for people who want to just log on and play. Understandably Classic is flawed and this is one of the biggest ones, but I mean jeez, flat out getting stomped 10 times in a row with less than 1k total bonus honor at the end isn’t cool.

12 Likes

Almost got through the whole post, good job.

1 Like

Its Arathi Basin weekend, what do you expect?

1 Like

Well duh. Thats why they made changes in BC

It’s not just AB weekend though. It’s every day 24/7

6 Likes

Actually its not, most of the games I join are vs other pugs, and I pug like 99% of the time.

There is perfect game for your kind

1 Like

Your complaint is perfectly rational but most people will write you off with some sort of remark about it being a team game. If you want to win join a pre-made use a sapper+fap or lip at bs and watch the other pre-made team fold 50 or 60% of the time. These teams are pug farmers.

5 Likes

you really can’t even PVP in this game without joining a premade and fighting another one, but even then, most rankers just want to give up if they start losing to preserve honor per hour. so really, you get maybe one or two good skirmishes then one team gives up.

sure, you can world PVP, but there’s not really a designated “go here to PVP other prepared people” area like there is in other videogames, e.g. dark souls, where you go to The Kiln or Oolacile Township to get some PVP action

Yes, it is almost all premades right now, I’ve been doing quite a bit of AB today and half of the time I’ve been pugging it myself. But it is what it is. Sometimes the honor is still decent. Sometimes the teams aren’t good and you can still win etc. The number and quality of the premades should go down as the weekend continues. Try Sunday or Monday.

I’m not sure what happened with your 1000 honor. I just pugged for an hour and faced some sweaty teams where it was basically just a losers mark and got 5k. Now 5k/hour isn’t good at all but it’s not 1k. It was all pug vs premade. 1k you might as well just be ganking if you can.

Blizzard isn’t about to change this part of the game. People make forum threads about this constantly.

Outside of AB weekend there is actually a lot of pugging going on. I play it enough and fight pugs quite a bit, especially in the mornings.

1 Like

Not for AB it isn’t.

To offer my own experience, I’ve been playing with a 6-8 stack past 2 days and have defeated every full premade bar one.

Ur lvl 24? Or 60?

Attack the argument not the character.

2 Likes

I have 3 rogues, 2 are 60 and this one will eventually get to 60.

How did nobody see this coming? Years of bragging about how Vanilla was the hardcore game and then suddenly everyone’s shocked that players make premades, parse or no life to rank 14.

Are these complaints going to continue into TBC about arena meta?

3 Likes

You can bet the pug-stompers that use consumables will be the same ones win-trading come tbc.

If you don’t want competition you should’n’t be pvping. The fixed bracket mafia crowd are cancer to the game. Screw your organized collusion!

2 Likes

It’s not win trading.

Well is not enough that Pugs are facing Premades in AB and get farmed but lately I’ve had matches in which we the Alliance had no healers … 7-9 warriors … no healers at all or one… didnt even had feral druids who we could blame because they are not resto or paladins who were retribution so we could blame them not being holy, NONE … and meanwhile Horde always had 5-6 healers not to mention the matches when they have 3-4 shamies .
“Dear” Blizzard not only your Matchmaking sucks in 2020 but your idiotic gaming system sucks too.
More than this you are incompetent. Its a damn 15 years old game and you cant implement a proper match balance ?
You are ridiculous … You are getting way worse than EA.
Shame on you.

2 Likes

Premades, lol. They should only be put up against other premades.

Same goes for OW, HOTS, etc.

Everyone knows true skill only shows in PUGs anyway. Who is impressed by a bunch of nerds getting together on voice comm to roll PUGs? Nobody with a brain.

6 Likes

Exactly, and they were expected NOT to change it. They balance it more in retail though, go check it out

2 Likes