[A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding

About Us
Sibling Rivalry was originally formed during vanilla WoW by a handful of adult siblings and real-life friends. The original group raided most of The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King, but went on a long hiatus partway through Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria.

We are a laid back and friendly guild. We are respectful and considerate of others. We have a strong group mentality and always look out for our own. As most of us are adults with families, we understand that at any time a young child may be watching or listening in and thus use appropriate language in both text and voice chat. Finally, although we believe real life is more important than a video game, we strive to excel while playing.

Although we accept all individuals, we find that small groups of friends and family do exceptionally well joining us.

Current Focus
We are currently recruiting for multiple raid groups. Our first raid group has completed all raid content. We are actively recruiting to fill a few open spots for our main group as well as begin a second group. To that end, we are very interested in small guilds or groups that want to merge with us and form the core of that second group - join our family and let us help you with your recruiting and raiding needs.

Finally, even if you have no desire to raid, we’d still love to have you!

Raid Schedule
1st Group: Tu/Thu/Sat: 6:30-9 pm Server (9:30-12 pm EST).
2nd Group: TBD as that group fills.

Recruiting Focus
Our first group is mostly full, though possibly in need of exceptional players. We are currently focusing on getting another melee DPS, another Warlock, and another Druid (resto preferred) - though any dedicated player will be considered. Our second group is mostly empty, thus in need of most any class-spec combination.

Contact
I may only check the forums a few times a week, therefore in-game contact is the best. If I’m not on, pretty much anyone in the guild can get you in contact with me or another ranking guildie.
In-game on Atiesh server: Grastaff
Discord: Grastaff#5502

2 Likes

Well met Grastaff!

Hello, Grastaff.

Hello, Egle!

Still looking.

Updated for raid recruiting needs. Reach out any time!

Still looking for groups, couples, and individuals - come enjoy the game with us. We’re starting to raid soon!

Look us up in game if interested.

Very interested in other groups of family and friends. Mergers ok.

Hello, I just found your post and would love to join your guild. I created a warlock named Reepah on your server. Can anyone invite?

Thanks

Hey, Reepah! Just saw this (I don’t get notifications for replies, apparently). Holler next time you’re on (look up Grastaff, Utopiann, Derring, Remaxed, Aeven, Truck, or Galetha). Hope to see you soon!

Still looking for individuals, couples, and groups. Just bring a friendly and positive attitude!

Always looking for interested individuals, couples, and groups.

Still looking for individuals, couples, and groups. Would like to fill the raid group, too.

Help us fill our raid group. Bring your friends and family with you!

Always looking for friendly groups of friends and family; interest in raiding a definite plus.

Reach out if interested.

Have immediate openings for main raid group spots. Inquire if interested.

Updated for newest raid needs. Raid needs are for immediate, active spots.

Still looking to fill raid spots.