[A][Netherwind] <Royalty> Semi-HC Tu/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST

Whaddup gamers. I’m Kroox, Guildmaster of Royalty guild, Alliance side on Netherwind US EST PvP. Our Raid times are Tu/Th 8:30-11:30 EST

We are a newer guild formed in March of 2021 to head through the dark portal and into the Burning Crusade to clear the content many of us enjoyed years ago. Our guild is focused & determined to see everything TBCC has to offer and beyond. Our guild mates are a very diverse bunch; We have everything from Dad gamers, furries, Argentenian NEETS, foot fetishists, stoners, etc. We are very open minded and welcome anyone who feels out of place in dime-a-dozen raiding guilds who are only interested in raidlogging every week.

-What you can expect from us-
We are building a laid-back raiding environment that rewards dedication and respects the players time. Helping your guildmates, contributing to the raid team and being a social player are things we respect and want to foster throughout our time spent in Outland and beyond. Our guild discord hosts a movie club where members stream their favorite movies weekly. We do not take anything too seriously and love banter.

What we expect from you
Be able to attend and come prepared for raid at the listed times. We understand real life can get in the way, so in case of any attendance issues we ask you notify an officer.
Be knowledgeable of the class/spec you play and your role in the group. We have players of varying skill levels and experience with TBC Classic; do your best to carry your weight.
Please have at minimum one character-enhancing profession that is a benefit to the raid environment.
Do not be offended easily

Currently Recruiting
Mage : HIGH
Warlock : HIGH
Shaman : Medium (Elemental or Resto)
Warrior : Low (Arms Warrior)
Paladin : Low (Ret with Prot off-spec preferred)
Druid : Low (Feral DPS, Boomkin or Resto)
Priest : Closed
Hunter : Closed
Rogue : Closed

Stop by our discord and chat with us today-

discord . gg / dXw9C93QNp [For smoothbrains, Remove the spaces]

2 Likes

Wow this guild sounds so cool. I bet there are a lot of big time gamers in there with a poppin voice chat all hours of the day.

Anime Feet Await M’lord

I was initially pretty tepid about the reroll project because I have trouble finding guilds I fit into. It feels like you either get one of two extremes: extremely hardcore players who take the game VERY seriously, or completely casual aloof players who fall off after a week or two. Royalty is a really happy medium of serious players but we’re not mega poopsockers or anything, and we try to help our more casual players who can’t put in the same amount of time because of real life stuff. We’re memers and love to joke and make even the most cumbersome aspect of classic a barrel of laughs. Also, we’re unapologetic about our love for feet, because we’re a principled group of players. We’re always looking for more people, especially with TBC around the corner, we need all the help we can get to camp Blood Elf players until they ragequit.

Still recruiting healers? Looking to main a Priest.

Hello! If you happen to decide to raid Sat/Sun, lemme know! I am currently on Pagle but I am willing to transfer. Looking to play a shadow priest in TBC.

Discord: ĔŁƁĨ#8390

Don’t be fooled this is a garbage guild full of prepubescent kids constantly spamming world chat with nonsense with a guild leader who is not now or has ever been “leader” in any sense of the word.

1 Like

bro you seriously just posted cringe (29 days ago)

We already have enough unhinged people. Only come if you like feet.

I think that this guild is very cool. I’ve been a part since the start and its a fun group of gamers to be around.

Still looking for healers and non rogue/ret/warrior dps!~

Royalty is the best

A 1 day ban will not stop me from recruiting you, potential new friend

Seeking Healers and Caster DPS!

Royalty changed my life, and gave me purpose.

Seeking Healers, Warlocks and Mages!

If you’re a gamer who casts magic from range, come join us B)

need a mage bro

RANGED CASTER AND HEALER COME CHILL :slight_smile:

The guild is progressing nicely throughout Outland. Currently looking for Caster DPS and a Retribution Paladin!