Aafdbveswgbrfbhngfmnxfgmxf

bfdbdbzbdfbfdzbrbebdfbdfb dfb b BB b

Hello there, I’m sure we aren’t what you’re looking for but why not try anyways?

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane

(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

still looking for a guild.

ABOUT US:
We are a community of experienced raiders currently progressing in Mythic CN. Outside of our main raids; we are also running alt raids, and tons of M+.
Current 6/10M 10/10H CN
8.3 Content 12/12M 12/12H Ny’a
8.2 Content: 7/8M 8/8H EP
8.1 Content: 8/9M 9/9H BoD; 2/2H Cos; 6/8M 8/8H Uldir
We supply flasks, and food - We do take all BoE gear to supply these

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday: Mythic 7-10CST
Thursday: Mythic 7-10CST
Sunday: Optional Heroic farm/alts
*Note: At the beginning of a new tier we raid Tuesdays for Heroic Content (generally first 4-5 weeks)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Discord, ilvl 212+, Renown 25+
DPS: Boomy, MM Hunter
Casual and M+ players are welcomed.

Apply directly @ goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2
Draakrin#1371 - Recruitment Officer
Velayn#1455 - Recruitment Assistant

Hey Wiz- we have high need for a fire mage at this time!

ILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M
Current boss: Inerva at 4%.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 2/12/21:

Roster: We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: 1 Non-DH Tank, must have prior CE and recent logs.
Ranged DPS: All exceptional applicants.
Melee DPS: Any exceptional applicants.
Healers: All exceptional applicants.

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196

Hey we’re a 7/10M guild on Illidan. Send me a message on discord if our raid times would work for you. (Tues, Wed, Thurs, 8:30 pm EST > 11:30 PM) . Thanks!
LQWonderful#4197 on discord

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-play-off-me-710m-recruiting-for-ce/841294

Still in search of a guild. Someone hire me.

Hi

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-hydraxis-brb-bowflexing/857636

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978