[A]9/10H Paladin/Shaman and Priest/Hunter LFR Guild

Who we are:

We are returning long time raiders who played heavily in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath of the Lich King. Played MoP, Cataclysm, WoD, and Legion in a less serious manner due to work situations and not being able to devote to a raid schedule with small children. Thoroughly enjoying this expansion and would love to continue raiding and pushing M+ keys.

What we are looking for:

Neither of us has missed a raid night since CN release. We are currently 9/10H with a good number of pulls into Sire Denathrius to learn all the mechanics. We would love to continue on in progression and push mythics just as well. We are self-sufficient players willing to use all consumables for all pulls, even learning attempts.

What and When we can play:

Thursday, Friday and Saturday (6-11 PST). 2 Days preferred, but not a fast requirement. We have all of the links to our raider IO scores and actual warcraft logs readily available. On the Proudemoore server we have been playing the Protection Paladin (Leonessia) and Holy Priest (Seny) as our mains and recently started focusing on backup characters in our free time to include MM Hunter (Asenii) and Enhancement Shaman (Dryxste). This could be switched to elemental if absolutely required. We are flexible in roles of recruitment and understand if you aren’t currently recruiting a tank.

I can be contacted at Dryzte#1274 in game.

Can also be contacted at Dryste#0131 on Discord.

Updating availability. Sunday-Wednesday 6-10, Thursday-Friday 6-11, and Sunday 5-11 all PST.

Hi I’m from

Depleted [H-A52] 2/10M

Our raid times (12-3est)(tu/th/fr) are very close to what you are looking for and you are playing two specs that are a very high priority for our composition right now.

If you have any flexibility and would consider those raid times I would love to have a chat about what benefit you would be to our team.

Bnet: Cobalt#1409
Disc: Cobalt#1409

Taking back offer, no longer interested.

Recruiters beware, poster doesn’t appear to really want to talk to you at all about joining, just drops you from REAL ID when you’re offline. Must be looking for a free ride to higher-end content off another group’s hard work. Pretty rude for people claiming to be looking for a good group.

Hey there, I know your looking for 2 nights and not on sundays, but we raid one night a week, if you would be interested, we are also 9/10H trying to fill the team to do mythic after we get AOTC this week or next.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sunday-6-10pm-raid-times-910h-guild-lfm-to-start-mythic/854840