A52| Two Looking for Central Time Guild

Hey all!

My cousin and I are looking for a new guild. We primarily do M+, but would like to get a bit more into raiding. I have historically tanked while he has healed. We achieved KSM in season 1 of DF, took a break for season 2, and are coming back to get KSM/KSH in season 3.

We would love to find a central time guild that puts together M+ groups, as well as raids. I think we would both like to clear normal and heroic this season.

Feel free to reach out! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there Smuggin,

I have a healing spot open and 1 DPS spot open reserved for a warlock. Not sure which one of you is tanking, but if you’re open to learning Warlock, you should add me to chat!

Our raid times are 9:30p-12a Thurs/Fri evenings CST. If all the above works for you, add me at limbrok#1655 on BNet to chat further.

Best,
Liim

Are you opposed to server and faction switching?

Delete Repeat, 80th ranked on Sargeras server, is an AOTC/M+ focused guild LF a few more for our raid team. We raid Wed/Sunday 6:30-9:30pm CST. We run M+ nightly, multiple groups, and are a pretty chill group of friendly people but with a serious side for pushing content.

If curious and want to know more, reach me through Discord at Rune.dk

Hey Suggin,

Zero Dawn on Area 52 raids 9pm-12am cst. We are an AotC focused guild, with multiple Mythic plus KSM teams.

AotC season 1 and 2. Couple of KSH teams, and quite a few KSM players as well.

We have a spot for both a tank and healer if the times work for you.

If this sounds like a fit hit me back on here or add me on discord rayvhen_9 or bnet rayvhen9#1269.

Hope to chat soon.

Hello Smuggin!

I don’t know if you’re still looking around for a guild with your cousin, but we’re an AoTC / M+ focused guild on Area-52. Our guild is called Blood of the Dragon and we’ve AoTC+ cleared every content from shadowlands to current, as well as always obtain KSM/KSH with almost the entire guild every season. We moved from Mythic raiding focused to a more laid-back AOTC / M+ focused environment.

We raid Tues/Weds 7-10pm EST as an adult-oriented guild, meaning we know people can’t always make every raid day due to IRL obligations or work-related issues. We have no qualms with players having to miss days due to life’s circumstances, only that players try to inform us ahead of time if possible to make adjustments for the night. I saw you have a Healer and a Tank, which definitely interests us. Our healer roles are open, but as tanking goes it would likely have to be an OS for raiding as we have 2 tanks currently.

World of Warcraft also isn’t our game we enjoy together as a guild. We also play games like Overwatch, Diablo 4, or whatever hot-title game may release (Example BG3).

If any of that interests you, feel free to reach out and get ahold of me for a chat, I’m available all day! If you don’t catch me you can message my guild’s GM as well.

Btag : Otheris#1153
Discord : Otheris
GM’s Btag : Mighty#11750

Hey there!

Is your guild by chance cross-faction?

check us out and if ya like what ya see message us

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – matron_sinafay
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones

Hi Smuggin and Smuggin’s cousin! I’m not sure if you are strictly a tank & healer duo, but if you’re able to DPS as well then we might be a good fit. All classes and roles are welcomed at my guild for m+, however for raiding purposes we are in need of either DPS or hybrids. We could use another healer for our core if they can pull their weight though heads up we ask all our hybrids to have a DPS spec available for flexibility. As for tanking, while we don’t have a raid tank spot available, we would certainly welcome another tank in m+.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search! I hope you find a home that makes the both of you happy.

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Greetings Smuggin!

Our guild is, by chance, cross faction! I mean there is no reason not to invite hordies… though you will be outnumbered by us dirty alliance types. :wink: We are rebuilding though, so right now I don’t see a lot of mythic + action, but I am hoping to change that through insane amounts of recruiting.

The only problem is that I am not sure I can guarantee a tank raid spot. It is hard to tell in week 1 of a rebuild who is going to stick around, but at the moment, we do have two tanks. If that is not a deal-breaker because you have a secret, burning desire to DPS/Tank OS, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147