A52 Horde Multispec Pally, DK, Mage, hPriest, and Pally looking for home

Tight knit group of players interested in AOTC and dabble in Mythic SoD. We all work on our classes and trying to improve our parses and learn mechanics quickly. We are looking for a raid team doing heroic content but needs consistent seats in their roster. I flex all pally roles, we have a holy priest, frost mage, ret pally and Uh DK. We are willing to do server and faction transfers to find the right guild for us.

Hi Ømniknight,

If you haven’t already found a guild. I would invite you to give They Can’t Ban Us All a try.

<They Can’t Ban Us All> is looking to round out our Heroic raid group with intentions to enter Mythic. We’re an active, social guild that takes part in all aspects of the game. If raiding isn’t your scene, please still give us a chance! We have legacy raid nights and play other games together when not playing WoW. We are always running M+ and always have people for PvP. We are currently looking for Dps and Healers in both raid and m+ groups.

Progression - 10/10H (AOTC) 2/10M Nathria, 8/10N 1/10H Sanctum

Raid Times -
Tues 8pm - 11pm EST
Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

If your interested in giving us a shot you can reach us on BattleNet

GM Ipming - biljo#1324
Officer Krenal - Crazy1596#1951

Or Discord

Officer Krenal - Krenal#3546

1 Like

Hey, guild on area 52 called Drop Bears Ink. AOTC focused until we get more for mythic. 10pm-1am est Tuesday and thursday. Add me in discord if your interested
Discord: Enki#7298

Hey hey! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you from Resilience [H] US-Illidan. We’re looking for another healer and a few solid DPS to fill our ranks for AOTC then Mythic Progression and I think we could be a good fit for you! We raid Tuesday Thursday from 9-12 EST. I’ve attached a link to our recruitment posting below for more info.

The short version is this - We’re a long standing group of friends that formed this guild from the ashes of an old one that most of us used to be in. We formed this new guild to better suit our goals of Mythic prog. Realistically are we a CE team? No, not yet. But we’re hoping to be in the future. This being our first patch under our new banner we’re hoping for AOTC then serious mythic prog.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you

I sent you a request in discord and bnet!