<A52> 223 Havoc DH/ MM Hunter Alt 4/10M

Havoc DH is 4/10 M
Looking for a team that has a Alt night. Trying to get my hunter up to par to begin Mythic prog. Working on heroic now…
Looking for a home that is also active in M+
I am KSM on my Havoc trying to surpass him with my hunter message me if you got a spot in heroic alt nights and m+.
Discord: Abolics#2296
BNet: Abolics#11258

Hello there, Abo

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)