(A)479 ret paladin and 475 priest(prefers healing but will dps if needed) LF casual mythic guild

As title says I’m a 479 ret paladin and my 475 priest friend are looking for a new guild for shadowlands and preferably alliance. We are old time mythic raiders who are looking to raid two nights a week, with clearing aotc every tier and dabbling in mythic, not caring if we get cutting edge or not. Our available raid times are all days of the week anytime after 9:30 est. As much as we love to raid we’re also looking for a home, a guild with like minded people who get on and are inclusive with other guild members in mythic + or what ever the guild wants to do that night. Ideally we’re looking for our “forever home” having had a hard time finding this kind of environment in bfa. Feel free to hit me up at my btag Bryan#1177 anytime after 8:30 est, or via discord(where I will respond at anytime at hulfdan(Bryan)#7998 to get any info or to chat, thank you for your time in reading my post!

Hey, Verran (and friend!),
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Heroic, currently AotC Ny’alotha. We’re looking to bring in a few more people who would enjoy raiding with us, both now and in Shadowlands. We currently have no ret pally and another flexible priest would both be great in our raid make-up! Honestly, we haven’t done any Mythic as a guild, but are currently trying to grow our roster a bit so that Mythic pulls would be possible.
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy pushing Mythic +, Islands, group Horrific Visions, a little PvP, old runs for Achievements, etc.
We have people around just about every night up for something!
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up on battlenet, RowanBeth#1291. (I can also be reached on Discord, Beth #0208.) I’ve tossed you an invite on battlenet, too. I always offer a trial raid, or the opportunity to run some M+ keys with us for those interested. I can get you the discord info, too.
Good luck with your search!

Hey bud I could use a ret and a shadow priest or healing priest if they don’t like to dps but we have a wide range of key pushers high to lows we raid one day a week on Saturday morning if that sounds like it could work check us out

Hello Verran :slight_smile:

is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 6/12M

Mythic Raid (6/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Casual Mythic Raid (2/12M)
(Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturday 9pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
There are no current spots available for the Core Raid. We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Mythic Casual Raid
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment. 460+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hey Verran +1,

Your post essentially summed up exactly what we are trying to build with our guild, Sèrendipity on Dalaran. We are a new alliance guild that purposely took a step back in progression to build something new.

Leadership was in an AOTC guild that was not interested in dabbling in Mythic, which meant those who wanted to had to pug it. Not ideal.

We are currently in process of gearing new and returning raiders in Normal Nyalotha, and we will be re-progressing Heroic starting this week as a guild. We are looking more towards the future given BFA is essentially over.

Our main goals and priorities are around achieving AOTC for every raid tier, while dabbling in Mythic instead of halting progression. We also run Mid-High M+ keys on offnights.

You can find out guilld spam here: [A][US][Dalaran] <Sèrendipity> Friendly Active Guild LFM - #18 by Werepanda-dalaran

But if interested we would rather meet over discord and run some keys or bring you guys along to heroic after reset tomorrow to see if we would be a fit. Feel free to add or ping either myself, or our GM in game if this sounds like what you are looking for. Info is below.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord