[A]222 Holy Paladin LFG

222 Holy Paladin looking for a guild. I work nights and am mostly online late evening to early morning. I love running higher keys, but am really wanting to get into raid healing this patch and beyond. My regularly scheduled days off are Sunday-Wednesday, so I would really prefer to find a guild that raids on those days. I am willing to transfer servers if I find the right guild.

1 Like

Wish our times would work for you cuz we need a pally but I’ll drop you a Bump to get you back to the top best of luck on your search!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. If anything changes with my schedule I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Hey there! Our guild Raid on Sat/Sun 6-9 pm PST if anything changes and these suit I’d love to chat more :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll update or repost if it changes, thanks for reaching out

Hello Tyrstan! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey Akaitaka,

I’m willing to join you guys for raid tonight if you’re willing to have me, and we can see how things go from there?

Sounds great! Add me on btag, or shoot me a message on discord, so we can get you in to raid tonight!

Hey, if the guild above doesn’t work out for you or if you’re still open to offers - our guild is in hard need of another core healer and would love to add a Hpal to our core, if we’re not what you’re after or if you’ve found your fit - no hard feelings and good luck!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Normal/alt night in the same time frame. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 6/10H & 1/10M with a few attempts on Heroic Guardian.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438