(A)220 Fist weaver (2/10m) looking for new guild. (not against going H)

Guild exploded on the upward trend, So that was weird. I am just looking for a new guild to make friends, raid, do some pvp, and have fun. I have a job so not looking for a new lease on the stress that is life: So not looking for a home where its “wow or die”

Heroic clearing or early mythic clearing is fine for me, 10/10H or 1-2/10M and I would rather stay alliance but horde is not out of the question either. Tuesday/Thursday raid times with a 8:00 EST → 11:00 EST end time is what would work best, but I am also a bit flexible.

Please remember wow is a game, Im looking to meet people, play the game, and have fun. If your guilds progress and mind set is “wow is a job, you will raid to your head spins” I am not the right raider for you, those days are behind me :).

My Btag is Massacre#1621

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/saòirsè#difficulty=3

/Rising sun kick to the top.

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey there! We are 7/10H fresh formed currently looking for more people to join the team! Check out Our Post :slight_smile:

Hello there! Your experience and mind set is exactly what I’m looking for on my team, though our raid times and faction are a bit off from your needs unfortunately. Regardless, if you would like to talk more please hit me up, take care!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hubris-h-semi-casual-mythic-estpst-times/114918

Bump: and thanks for the replies looking into each :slight_smile:

Hello!

We are Horde, but Fired up is a 2/10 M guild that raids at the exact time you specified on Illidan. (8pm to 11pm EST). We are focused on fun as well as progression, and help out our guildies. We believe in a non-toxic environment.

If this sounds like a good fit for you message David-B#6548 on discord.

Hey there! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello there ,

I am recruiting for a pretty fresh guild. We’re looking for more members to just play and enjoy the game with. We’ll eventually look into getting into raiding and have a Tues/Thurs time set for two hours a night - 7:30pm to 9:30pm EST. We’re just not there with the group right now. We still need some more members :slight_smile: Below is our guild spam with contact information. If you’re interested please feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.Possibly 15 man

Tanks: Monk, DH, DK, Warrior (In order)

Healers: We currently have 2 heals, but extras are always appreciated. And in case we ever want to extend past a 10 man raid group we will need you! Always welcome for mythic+ runs

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, DH

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Bump: Looking for a few possible Alliance options as well before I reach out and contact anyone.

Sounds like we should talk. Dread is looking for a dps monk to raid with us.

Dread, a US alliance guild with deep roots on the Korgath server is recruiting players for our core raiding team with intentions of progressing into mythic. We are AOTC in Heroic Castle Nathria with a 2 hour clear time only raiding one night per week. Currently we raid on Thursday’s 6pm-9pm PST/Server. If you are looking for players who emphasis high efficiency then this is the place for you.

Please add Reptilia#1308 or Sillybear#1740 and we’ll chat in game or on Discord. Most of our raiders are working adults now so efficiency and execution of mechanics takes priority in our raids in order to maintain our gold standard of full clearing content in one night. Yes we care about ranking, but at the end of the day we would prefer to get in, kill what needs to be killed, and get out.

We also run several M+ groups per week with keymaster secured this season.

If this sounds like a fit for you, then we look forward to speaking with you.

bump /RSK to top! /heals all :stuck_out_tongue:

Added my Btag if anyone wants to reach out to me as well.

Mythic progression focused raiding guild. Raid times Fri/Sat 8-11 pm PST (11-2 EST) and Sun 8-10 pm PST (11-1 EST).

Progress:
6/10 M Nathria
12/12 M Ny’alotha
6/8 M Eternal Palace
8/9 M BoD
3/7 M Uldir

Recruiting all ranged DPS though all exceptional should apply. Mythic+ players welcome too.

Please apply at: https:// discord.gg/ag8yxSA
(remove the space before ‘discord’)

If you have any questions please message Syal on discord. Kettch#6262

Spinning bird kick. Also i did send btag request out hope to hear from some of ya soon!

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 3/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual Hour Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Rogue(Medium)
WW/MW Monk(High)
DPS DK(High)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)
Disc/Holy Priest(Medium)
Resto or Ele Shaman
Any Geared, mythic ready DPS/Heals

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord Awetosis#6997

Hey Saoirse,

Hey man,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hey I would be interested in talking with you. Im the GM of horde guild Ominous Latin Phrase on Stormreaver, 4/10M, tues/thurs 7-10 CST raid schedule. Add me on bnet if this sounds like something you might be interested in.
exiled#11276