[A] Zhentarim Recruiting! 9/10 H-CN

Greetings Dalaran,

We’re The Zhentarim a new relaxed guild looking to build and smash PvE and PvP content. We’re a group of gamer Dads, veterans, military, and working professionals looking to enjoy WoW with the free time we have. If you’re looking for a place to pursue Mythic+ Dungeons, Raids, Torghast, RBGs, and Arena then come help us build.

We are trying to build a community of people that want to push content to the highest level we can with the limited time people have. We have a small established core for raiding and a healthy PvP crew for BGs and Arenas.

We got a late start into Castle Nathria this expansion, but we’ve finished Normal and progressing into Heroic with the intention to get AOTC before the next content drop. Raid times and Progress below.

10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

Tues / Wed 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Current Role Needs: These are the classes we’re focusing on for raid recruitment. If your role is not on here, do not despair we will fit in all we can.

Healers
None

Tanks
Any Specs

Melee DPS
Unholy DK
Rogue
Warrior

Ranged DPS
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Mage
Boomkin

PVP INFO

We’ve just started our guild RBGs and looking to fill a few spots in our roster.

RBGs Sundays 7pm (EST)
Current needs:
2x Healer (Paladin, Disc Priest, or Shaman)
Sub Rogue

Others are welcome to join, all roles are welcome and we’re looking to build other teams and we’re running Arena throughout the week.

Discord and a working headset are required for all guild events.

If you’re interested in joining our rag tag group then please reach out to Azyurel#1151, or reply directly to this thread.

No mention of butt play? You trying not to scare them off too quick huh?

We’re a great laid-back group of people that still look to get things done.

We had a bit of a slow start to this expansion, but we have a solid raid group and are making up for lost time.

Just finished Normal and smashed Heroic Shriekwing. Going to be moving deeper into Heroic in the next lock out.

We’re definitely still looking for a few more to flesh out our Raid Roster as we push further into Heroic.

Would you be interested in assimilating in a Group high level heroic players who are looking to part ways with their guild? We have a raid team that has been bleeding players since we started due to being the “Back burner” team to a mythic group. If so please reach out to me on discord JustinFromFlorida#5339

I’ll be reaching out soon to discuss. Thanks for reaching out

We are now 6/10 Heroic, and recently added a bunch of great people.

Yet we are still looking to continue building our roster and snatching AOTC before next content drop.

7/10 Heroic this week. Still looking for a few players to smooth out the roster as we push towards AOTC.

Interested, would like to chat and see if its a good fit.

We’re still looking to add more players to our community as we push toward AOTC

Soon to be 8/10 come join us!

Sludge down last night! We’re looking for a few more to round out the roster and have an immediate need for a Warlock and offspec tank.

Bumpy bumpy bumpy

Awesome group to play with! Come join us!

Bump cause this thread is just not getting the attention it deserves.

Joined a couple weeks ago and it was a great move. Folks are friendly and helpful with the leadership experience it takes to succeed as a guild.

And our discord shenanigans are the best…

1 Like

Still looking for some more DPS to round out our roster, a Warlock, Mage, and Warrior at the head of the list. (also a DPS with a healing offspec would be a definite plus!)

Heyo - I just came back to the game and am looking for a guild to push M+ and raid with. I’d be interested in chatting with you all!

hit me up in game on my warrior Aventis or add me on battle.net Azyurel#1151 and I’d be more than happy to chat.

We are currently sitting at 8/10 Heroic and could use a few classes to flesh out our roster. Looking for DPS… specifically Mage and Warlock at the present time yet we are not locked to those 2 classes (Tank and/or Healing off-spec would be a definite plus for those occasions when the real world interferes with our raid nights).

Still looking to fill spots in our roster as we move closer to 9.1. Come check us out.